Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thinks Lucas is a different fighter after Zab and Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back then he was still part human. Now he's 100% machine.

Comment

Well he definitely piles up the pressure more now. The Judah fight particularly he was more patient and waited till the 9th to really turn it on. But I thought he won that fight and the Alexander one as well.

Now he knows to not take it to the cards. I really like this Garcia fight. Seems like a lot of Mathysse fans (and I am one too) being overconfident but Garcia also has a good chin and power so it is not as straight forward as it might seem. Maybe we will see both guys getting dropped...........

Comment

He learned that just beating guys in the states might not get him the win he deserved and he needed to KO them to prevent more robberies. Also he improved his skills as he gained experience fighting better fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
          He is pretty much the same fighter, the only thing that makes him look different is his success since them fights, and that's down to the way he has disposed of his opponents since.
          Man there was nothing more enjoyable then watching that egotistical twit get his ass and dignity handed to him by MAB that night.

Comment

He's fought lesser competition since them that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Madjab
              He's fought lesser competition since them that's why.
              This could very well ve the reason. I guess we will see.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                Back then he was still part human. Now he's 100% machine.
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                  This could very well ve the reason. I guess we will see.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Those fights make no difference to me regarding Garcia/Matthysse. Both are southpaw boxers. Garcia is neither. He reminds me of a poor man's Donaire looking to counter with big finishing punches.

If Mathysse wins its because he is the better fighter, not because he GOT better after Judah. The Matthysse that fought Judah and Alexander would beat Garcia as well.

Comment

He's not that different. Sooner or later people will understand that its just different fighting a Southpaw and most guys struggle with that

Comment

Working...
                    X