Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto will remind everyone that he is a beast tomorrow night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto is a *****made bum. He's a cheater that should've never been allowed to collect money tonight but because of the corrupt nature of CSAC and their relationship w/ certain promoters he got off easy for being a cheat.

Guerrero whooped his ass but could've made it easier by taking a step back and beating the **** out of him at distance instead of smothering himself. The ref, the commission and hbo were all clearly on berto's take. This is what a rigged fight looked like. Fortunately, despite Guerrero fighting Berto's fight, he still won it clearly anyway.

Berto is a fraud, heartless, cheating bum. He deserves hell.

Larry, you're an idiot. But we already knew that.

Comment

• Ghost coming for you now Broner. He gon take that O.

Bet larry and Frank Sucketts are having girl to girl convo as we speak.

Comment

• berto is a joke...he allowed guerrero to pin him on the ropes all night. he looked like a submissive wife to a cruel husband.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I thought if Guererro could take his punch he would easily outbox him. And you could see from the first round that he could have easily outboxed him.

But never, ever did I think he could bully him on the inside to a clear decision whilst dropping him twice.

Even I didn't think Berto was that bad.
          i don't think anyone predicted the way this fight played out tonight. big respects to guerrero for that performance. i just hope he works on his defense a bit, he is wayyy too open for right hands.

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
          Is Max Kellerman with Berto? Dude was so bias today!

I saw both men clinches/holding but Max in the post fight interview nailed in front of the Ghost.
          i started watching it on hbo but then i hopped on my pc and watched it on a different network. bob sheridan was commentating. hbo's commentating is garbage now days. roy jones is the only one worth listening to.

Comment

I thought if Guererro could take his punch he would easily outbox him. And you could see from the first round that he could have easily outboxed him.

But never, ever did I think he could bully him on the inside to a clear decision whilst dropping him twice.

Even I didn't think Berto was that bad.
            It wasn't THAT easy, he ate some monster shots on the inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              It wasn't THAT easy, he ate some monster shots on the inside.
              Easy enough. A clear victory.

Outweighing a guy who's a natural featherweight who's fought as low as 122, being bullied by him and getting knocked down twice by him is not what you call a beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                Berto is a *****made bum. He's a cheater that should've never been allowed to collect money tonight but because of the corrupt nature of CSAC and their relationship w/ certain promoters he got off easy for being a cheat.

Guerrero whooped his ass but could've made it easier by taking a step back and beating the **** out of him at distance instead of smothering himself. The ref, the commission and hbo were all clearly on berto's take. This is what a rigged fight looked like. Fortunately, despite Guerrero fighting Berto's fight, he still won it clearly anyway.

Berto is a fraud, heartless, cheating bum. He deserves hell.

Larry, you're an idiot. But we already knew that.

what fight were you watching?

Comment

• We have seen enough of Berto.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
                    Is Max Kellerman with Berto? Dude was so bias today!

I saw both men clinches/holding but Max in the post fight interview nailed in front of the Ghost.
                    max kinda has an east coast bias

Comment

Easy enough. A clear victory.

Outweighing a guy who's a natural featherweight who's fought as low as 122, being bullied by him and getting knocked down twice by him is not what you call a beast.
                      Oh yeah absolutely, Berto was dropped by punches that didn't look hard at all, Guerrero didn't even have good leverage when he landed them. That was bizarre.

Comment

Working...
                      X