Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree or disagree with lifting the gay military ban in the US?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think it matters. The enemies weapons dont discriminate.

Comment

A lot of gays and lesbians already are serving in the military. Now, nobody has to pretend it doesn't exist anymore.

Comment

Jim Jeffries is a red k piece of ****.

****** enemy of opinion.

He likes dicks.

Comment

I would feel uncomfortable going in the shower with fruity dudes.. I'm insecure like that.

Comment

Wayne Brady went against the grain and said, "hell no!!!! keep them semen sippers out of the military."

Comment

I don't think it's gays being in the military that's the problem it's gays parading around with this I'm gay and proud stuff that will be a problem. I was in the military and I know first hand how testosterone flies in the locker rooms and the field, gay people just don't understand what they will be doing. I can see it now some dude taking a shower the known gay guy coming in there and some dude start some crap with him like so what u looking at my dick etc etc. Being gay in the military is fine being flamboyant is not.

Comment

Agree on lifting the Don't ask don't tell policy.

It dosen't and shouldn't matter.

Took them long enough.

Comment

Hell if a Man likes other Men in that way big deal I mean hell if they are wanting to join the Military they shouldnt be discriminated against they want to serve their country as do the non gays. If I were still in the Military they would get my respect regardless of their sexual preference they are now my brother in arms and I would save their life if need be and they would fight to save mine.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I think it should remain the same. Don't ask, Don't tell.

I remember a ways back, some guy was found to be gay and was beat to death in the barracks with baseball bats. Now that your outing people's sexual preference, it has the likelihood of happening more frequently.

Gays that are currently in the military, seem to go along just fine with the "don't ask, don't tell" policy.
                    It's not like that anymore. I have a brother in law in the military and he says everyone knows who the gays are and they don't care and don't bother. Of course there are some close minded people who are ignorant and stupid but that shouldn't stop the rest of the military from acting civilized.

It's a non issue, gays have been in the military since there were military's.

Comment

Working...
                    X