Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How healthy is wyman's wild blueberry? Because it taste nasty in my opinion!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How healthy is wyman's wild blueberry? Because it taste nasty in my opinion!?

I'm forcing myself to drink this stuff for health-benefits. Wanting to know if its healthy for me or not? Because if there's anything bad in it then I'm not going to drink it anymore since its not that good tasting. Grape juice by far taste a zillion times better then this crap.

Did some googling and came up with this... Seems like Blueberries happen to be one of the most healthiest fruits for you.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5768067_be...ry-juice_.html

Wow, sucks that it taste really ****ing nasty but if its that healthy for you then I'm gonna suck it up like a man and down that **** like a warrior!

Comment

if they were really good for you, alex ariza would be feeding them to manny pacquiao and amir khan by the crateful.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        if they were really good for you, alex ariza would be feeding them to manny pacquiao and amir khan by the crateful.
        How do you know he isn't?

High in Antioxidants

1. Blueberry juice is high in antioxidants, a variety of minerals and vitamins that have been found to protect the body from free radicals that are linked to several diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease and Alzheimer's. Blueberries are ranked the highest in antioxidants, compared to nearly 40 other fruits and vegetables, according to a study from the USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging.

Anti-inflammatory
        2. Blueberry juice is reported to reduce inflammation when consumed regularly.

Slows Aging
        3. Preliminary studies indicate that the properties in blueberries can slow the the aging process by positively affecting motor skills and cognitive function.

Prevents UTIs
        4. Both blueberry juice and cranberry juice have been shown to inhibit urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Low on fat, high on nutrition
        5. Blueberry juice is low in fat and sodium, and it is a good source of fiber, vitamins and minerals. Blueberry juice has also been found to create a smaller rise in blood glucose levels, which is particularly important to diabetics.

Comment

It's loaded with sugars + calories like most juices, so I'd cut it. I usually throw a cup of blueberries into the blender+ a 1/2 cup of oatmeal + protein powder for antioxidents, protein, and a little bit of carbs and fiber as a recovery drink. Cut juices and start brewing tea as a flavored drink.

Comment

Originally posted by oniham View Post
            It's loaded with sugars + calories like most juices, so I'd cut it. I usually throw a cup of blueberries into the blender+ a 1/2 cup of oatmeal + protein powder for antioxidents, protein, and a little bit of carbs and fiber as a recovery drink. Cut juices and start brewing tea as a flavored drink.
            Taste kind of nasty for it to be loaded with a **** load of sugar. I mean it kind of taste like they just mashed up blueberries and put it in a container and sold it.

Comment

Working...
            X