• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legacy doesnt pay the bills..when a fighter retires he need

money,money,money...people say fight for legacy..lol

tommy hearns great legacy=broke

mike tyson great legacy=broke

joe louis great legacy=broke

why didnt their legacy pay their bills????

what stores accept legacy as payment???

making the most you can while taking the least damage sounds very smart to me...why be punch drunk and broke...where are all your diehard fans when you cant afford you doctor bills or your rent??

Comment

Why do you care about other mens money? I watch boxing to see fights, it doesn't concern me if they make millions or leave with a dime. Also Tyson is not broke now.

Comment

Dude, this doesn't need to be explained. Any person on this site above 25 who doesn't live in their mom's basement understands that boxing is a job for fighters, first and foremost.

Comment

Originally posted by The Grinch View Post
          Why do you care about other mens money? I watch boxing to see fights, it doesn't concern me if they make millions or leave with a dime. Also Tyson is not broke now.
          Tread ownership,time to shut down now!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Grinch View Post
            i get tired of people acting like boxing isnt a job...do you go to work for the employee of the month award?? of for a damn paycheck??

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
              Tread ownership,time to shut down now!!
              how the hell did he own me????that was a selfish comment he made

Comment

Then why do you complain about other fighters not taking chances or not fighting the best?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Dude, this doesn't need to be explained. Any person on this site above 25 who doesn't live in their mom's basement understands that boxing is a job for fighters, first and foremost.
                  reading what i read here daily.....everyone must be under 25 and in their moms basement

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Then why do you complain about other fighters not taking chances or not fighting the best?
                    who do i complain about????if i havent seen a contract i cant speak

Comment

Working...
                    X