Collapse
No announcement yet.

so what CATCH WEIGHT is PAC CLOTTEY AT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Clottey, instead, will be able to tip the scales at the standard welterweight ceiling of 147 pounds. And, by fight time, fully hydrated and fed, Clottey could be closer to or beyond 160 pounds when he walks into the ring.

Known as a large welterweight, Clottey has been troubled at times with making weight. Clottey has fought at more than 147 pounds 11 times during his career, including twice at 154.

"That's going to help me a lot, because I don't think I could have done it at 145 pounds. Pacquiao's being very nice, because he's the man now," said Clottey.

"That's going to make me the bigger guy in the ring," said Clottey. "So, with him choosing me to fight at 147, I respect him for that."

Clottey Interview

Comment

147. 1 catchweight fight and the haters will never let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
        I don't even think Pac needs a catchweight to beat Clottey. Clottey is the same guy who lost Baldomir. Baldomir the guy the Floyd haters try to pretend wasn't a real WW.
        Baldomir did not beat Clottey. Clottey got dq'ed for a headbutt. He was winning on all scoredcards. Nice try though.

Comment

gotta respect pac for agreeing to fight cotto at 145 after freddie roach told him not to fight above 143 and i will remeber it till this day that is why i will defend him on this one.

haters will be haters. btw cotto was the one who asked for 145lbs just a correction

Comment

Working...
          X