Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Detonay Wilder Stand much of a chance vs Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Detonay Wilder Stand much of a chance vs Wlad?

How legit is he?

He can win by ko

But not by decision

Comment

I wouldn't favor him to win but he surely stands a better chance than Pianeta, Leapai, Mormeck etc.

Comment

I would not favor him but this is the most (only) interesting matchup at heavyweight against Klitschko. Klitschko would not be taller than his opponent for once, so the old jab and do nothing and lay on the back of his opponent will not work against Wilder.

I also think that Wilder is vastly underrated on boxingscene

Comment

He has a slight chance I guess, I would still like to see it. Let's just wait and see how Wlad beats Jennings which I think he will beat him by decision.

Comment

Imagine if he lands just once all klitco does is clinch

Comment

It is tough to say, he has the tools to get the job done but he needs to fight some big and long opposition like Fury or Thompson to get used to fighting that sort of physical size fighter even if they are no where near the athlete or boxer that Wlad is.

In short he has the tools, he has the right firepower but he does not really have the right experience and know how at the moment to really like his chances.

As time passes and Wlad ages while Wilder gains more experience that starts to change, in a year I might favor Wilder if he can keep it going and in two who knows that is like an eternity in boxing.

Comment

You need long arms and reach, if you ever want to beat wlad.

Look at his record, he has cherry picked all his opponents with that in mind.

His whole damm style, is founded on one- two`s while keeping the distance.

The Alabama bomber, will have a great chance on landing one of his looooong straight rights, and then its good night.

I smell a upset

Comment

Wlad is too much of a Pu:$y to find out.

Comment

Depends if Vlad slows down, and if Wilder can keep improving his skill. He certainly has the power, but so does Vlad. How good is Wilder's chin?

Comment

Working...
                    X