No announcement yet.

Deep realisations you have thought of?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesher View Post
    For anyone wanting to see true reality I suggest you try DMT also know as the spirit molecule. It's some ancient ****, Joe Rogan is a big advocate of the stuff, naturally occuring in the body and released at death, it is thought of to be the gateway to the spirit world. I had some for the first time last night and for 5 mins i went into a dimension that was familiar and so real, it made this reality so clear what it really is. I'm not into party drugs or alchohol but this **** is some real ****. It will change your view on life in just 5 mins and it will change it for the good.

You'll definitely have deep views on the world and why we're here.
    its a type of LSD used by psychiatrists such as my man stanislav grof to simulate a higher form of consciousness from his patients...

drugs such as these can recreate the 4 stages of birth and phenomenon such as NDEs...

Comment

that dmt/lsd psychedelics. it might also do some permanent damage to your brain. its not for everyone i guess. i havent tried it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        I don't know, maybe some other philosophers will correlate that to creator. Actually the hypothesis that will unify all the laws in the universe is in 11 dimensions but achievable only at a very very high speed approximating the speed of light. They are breaking down atoms into pieces like never before to understand the universe and they're getting a lot nobel prizes in physics because of it.
        yeah this actually breaks it down nicely imo, its amazing some people go through their whole lives without thinking about stuff like this

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
          its a type of LSD used by psychiatrists such as my man stanislav grof to simulate a higher form of consciousness from his patients...

drugs such as these can recreate the 4 stages of birth and phenomenon such as NDEs...
          I tried a strong hashish as a teenager and the trip made regress back to my childhood down until my birth. It was weird because it made me remember things that I used to say as a child. For NDE and other paranormal phenomena, I suggest you also check out Jaime T. Licauco.

Comment

DMT is different to other drugs, it's a natural substance that is in our bodies already. The trip lasts for 5 mins and you are back to reality instantly.

LSD will cause issues, i would not try that stuff, however DMT has been around in ancient south american cultures for centuries.

http://youtu.be/7ZXIGxF_ASA

Comment

DMT is different to other drugs, it's a natural substance that is in our bodies already. The trip lasts for 5 mins and you are back to reality instantly.

LSD will cause issues, i would not try that stuff, however DMT has been around in ancient south american cultures for centuries.

only 5 mins? but when youre ON it feels like it went for 12 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by piggy'sSqueal View Post
                that dmt/lsd psychedelics. it might also do some permanent damage to your brain. its not for everyone i guess. i havent tried it though.
                thats why you need psychiatrists for proper dosage, frequency and stuff...

mystics and some monks could summon these chemicals naturally though and replicate the experience through meditation and all...

an essay written by carl sagan entitled the amniotic universe is a good starting point to read about these stuff... more intermediate references like the cosmic game written by grof himself is an awesome experience to itself...

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  I've come to think that the origin of each mans universe is inside of his fathers balls...just imagine how different your life/the world wouldve been if the sperm that fertilized the egg was a different one
                  Balls is all u got on ur mind and in ur mouth u corny unfunny mother****er

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    I tried a strong hashish as a teenager and the trip made regress back to my childhood down until my birth. It was weird because it made me remember things that I used to say as a child. For NDE and other paranormal phenomena, I suggest you also check out Jaime T. Licauco.
                    i conjecture that rastafarians, bob marley in particular are depply spiritual because weed, when properly consumed elevates what carl jung calls archetypes to breach a man's collective unconscious...

reading carl jung is quite an empowering experience...

Comment

ive read somewhere that mayans routinely employ it's use to attain clarity when communing with their deities such as the twin Gods as written in the popol vuh... i forgot about the book where i got this info though...

Comment

Working...
                      X