Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: One of the best Pac Interviews on ESPN says Floyd is affraid...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    Ah simon, I skipped your comment dawgy sorry.

Yeah he kept his cool I would have been more vocal about the whole thing. Say shit like " Don't worry about it, after I beat pacquiao AGAIN, people will forget about Mayweather vs Pacquiao" or "Who would win? I don't care and neither should you because he's getting KOd on Dec." I dunno something to create some drama because afterall they have to promote their fight too.
    Yeah I think the language barrier played a big part on what was said and more importantly what was NOT said.....

Comment

Floyd is afraid. It's obvious.

Paq called his drug testing bluff three years ago and Floyd went on a loooong vacation. "Because I'd like to know if it's really the reason", said Paq.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        there is a reason they wouldn't have said that to floyd.
        Yeah because Floyd would start showing emotional fit like a girl, men laugh and are secure in themselves, Pacman doesnt care, no crying or whining like a girl over someone saying something negative to them. Floyd would throw a fit and say man yall just haters, and this is why many people diss floyd when you show weakness you become an easy target. Thats why you have to really stretch and be a pac hating fl0mo to diss Pac.

Comment

LOL... whats new... Not like the people who had common sense did not know already for the longest time. Just that Manny made it that more obvious... Public opinion is probably overwhelmingly against Floyd save a couple of super die hard *****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            LOL... whats new... Not like the people who had common sense did not know already for the longest time. Just that Manny made it that more obvious... Public opinion is probably overwhelmingly against Floyd save a couple of super die hard *****s.
            common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense common sense

Comment

How can you not like either of these guys? Pac and JMM are such class acts, such great fighters and you can see the respect they have for each other.

Great for the sport and a breath of fresh air.

Comment

floyd is afraid to lose, not afraid of pac

his whole career is based upon him not losing

Comment

I think mayweather would destroy manny.

This doesnt make sense to me.

The marquez fights kinda solidified my opinion on this fight.

Comment

they dont call floyd a COWARD for nothing.....

Comment

The fight hasn't happened so far because of Pacquiao's team
                      Idiots on here saying"ya Floyd is scared" forget the reason it fell apart first time round was Mannys fear of needles
                      Why would a fighter with the ring IQ of Floyd fear a guy who throws the same punches over and over even if it's not working.Manny never wanted any part of Mayweather but it's time to cash in now.Expect a one sided affair if they do finally fight

Comment

Working...
                      X