Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOP all this Low Blow bull***t, Trust me Judah took that opportunity to quit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3:35...."any punches below this point will be called low"
    it was definitely below that point. whether you guys think he got hit in the dick or not, it was low according to the pre-fight instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post

3:35...."any punches below this point will be called low"
      it was definitely below that point. whether you guys think he got hit in the dick or not, it was low according to the pre-fight instructions.
      yeah but judah used that as an excuse he was being dominated and looked increasingly uncomfortable with what he was having to deal with i don't think he imagined that khan was that quick and that he would attack as frequently as he did he used that as an excuse to quit i believe

look if zab had no history of struggling against adversity or looking for ways out of a fight then you could maybe make an argument but he has so i think we can safely say that low blow or not zab was never going to win that fight if anything he would have been lucky to finish the fight the way things were going

i don't think khan is ready for the step up in class against mayweather just yet though

i'd like to see him in there with Peterson (depending on how he looks against cayo) or Matthysse before jumping divisions

him against Ortiz at 147 would be good to see aswell

i have no urge to see Bradley in there with him now he missed his opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
        yeah but judah used that as an excuse he was being dominated and looked increasingly uncomfortable with what he was having to deal with i don't think he imagined that khan was that quick and that he would attack as frequently as he did he used that as an excuse to quit i believe

look if zab had no history of struggling against adversity or looking for ways out of a fight then you could maybe make an argument but he has so i think we can safely say that low blow or not zab was never going to win that fight if anything he would have been lucky to finish the fight the way things were going

i don't think khan is ready for the step up in class against mayweather just yet though

i'd like to see him in there with Peterson (depending on how he looks against cayo) or Matthysse before jumping divisions

him against Ortiz at 147 would be good to see aswell

i have no urge to see Bradley in there with him now he missed his opportunity
        not what my post is about. i stopped reading yours after "judah used that as an excuse"

Comment

The people in here defending Judah are laughable. He wanted an easy out and an excuse, just like against Clottey. In his dumb head maybe he thought he could get Khan DQd

Judah, Cintron, Alexander = exemplars of modern b1tchness

Comment

Judah got hit with a good body shot, who cares if he quit or not, he was hurt and was going right back down if he got up.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Konitz View Post
              Sometimes you literally, physically can't, if you're hit in exactly the right spot with the right dynamic force.

If you watch, you can see a delayed reaction typical of that type of hurt.

I'd swear, this forum is the biggest feeb-fest on the internet at times. I'd love to send (almost) everyone in this thread to a firing-squad for the crime of being too dumb to live.
              Remember Castillo's delayed reaction to a Hatton body shot? You could compare it to this.

Comment

It was a legit body punch. Don't forget, Maidana's reaction was late too. He didn't quit, and he certainly didn't get hit low. Just KTFO by the better man.

Comment

He quit. The punch was questionable but as soon as the ref started counting Zab knew he had a way out.

Comment

judah is a clown and so are the people who believe he thought he was getting a "low blow recovery 8 count" lol. never even heard of that crap.

Comment

The scientific breakdowns of low blows and screenshots and all that is useless.

Zab Judah has a track record of bowing out against better opponents in one way or another, and he did it again. Case closed.

Now just relax and abide him another comeback on FNF and let Amir move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X