No announcement yet.

Vitali vs wlad, if they werent bros , who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
    He was fighting a strong-chinned Chisora. Wlad's chin...
    Vitali fought and beat Chisora with one arm. He outboxed him for 12 rounds with one arm. Not much needed to say about that one.

Comment

It's been discussed 100 times before.

Everyone knows Vitali would beat Wlad then and now.

So.......If you didn't know, now you know.

Comment

up to this point i'll still go for vitali ....

Comment

Vitali by TKO within the first 8 rounds, past 8 rounds I would go with Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Right now? Wlad. Vitali isn't fighting and didn't look too good his last couple of times in the ring.

Prime for prime, Vitali destroys him. I've always thought that.
            How has Vitali not looked good? He almost shut out Chisora with a torn rotator cuff and stopped Charr in a few rounds.

I wish I looked not so good too, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwyer View Post
              Vitali by TKO within the first 8 rounds, past 8 rounds I would go with Wladimir.
              Wlad doesn't and has never had the stamina to fight with Vitali for 12 rounds.

It should be the other way around if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                vitali takes it 5 yrs ago but hes looked extremely slow and shot in his last 2 fights. wlad would take it if they fought now. vitali is just too old and slow
                Shot, lol. I've heard it all.

A shot Vitali knocked out Charr and beat Chisora wide with a torn shoulder.

Vitali is nowhere close to shot and nothing at all indicates that whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  How has Vitali not looked good? He almost shut out Chisora with a torn rotator cuff and stopped Charr in a few rounds.

I wish I looked not so good too, lol.
                  he did win those fights but I thought he looked terribly slow. will cut him a break in the chisora fight becuz of his shoulder but the charr fight showed it wasnt just an abberation. his age has finally caught up with him

Comment

chisora's chin didnt look too granite in the haye fight. haye is the only real big puncher he ever faced and he fell flat. I dont consider vitali a big puncher anymore. hes lost considerable snap in his shots and he was never considered a big one punch guy even in his prime
                    Vitali was hurt in the Chisora fight. A healthy version of him would have stopped the del boy.

Comment

he did win those fights but I thought he looked terribly slow. will cut him a break in the chisora fight becuz of his shoulder but the charr fight showed it wasnt just an abberation. his age has finally caught up with him
                      I'm not sure what fight you saw but he hit Char whenever he wanted to and ended the fight early, which was not competitive.

Not only that, Charr is a gamer and his potential has yet to be determined.

In a way, he's lucky he lost by a cut before Vitali took his soul.

Comment

Working...
                      X