Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Guerrero Win More/Less Rounds Against Mayweather Than Rees Did Against Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't call men bums unless they talk like one. I saw a fighter sitting back and watching his opponent to be able to counter and then attack. He didn't look frustrated to me and when he did open up on his opponent the fight was OVER! The guy said he'd never been hit like that by anyone else!! You talk like Broner LOST!! Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      I don't call men bums unless they talk like one. I saw a fighter sitting back and watching his opponent to be able to counter and then attack. He didn't look frustrated to me and when he did open up on his opponent the fight was OVER! The guy said he'd never been hit like that by anyone else!! You talk like Broner LOST!! Ray
      Gavin is a Bum, and he landed allot of shots on Broner! Broner wants people to see him as a Floyd level devensive fighter, the LAST thing he wanted was for that little bum ass dude to land so many flurries, WHILE showboating! This is the reason Broner was bitter after the fight! Insulting Reese after the fight! Crying because he was humiliated, not because he was happy he won!! It is what it is, lets not try to change what ACTUALLY happen! Bronner took an asswhoopin from a bum! Point Blank Period.

Comment

May gets a UD 12rds

Comment

I think Guerrero will give Floyd a good fight. I think he will go all 12 rounds and win 3 or 4 rounds. He might win a round or two early because he starts faster than Floyd. He might win one or two rounds late in the fight if the 36 year old Mayweather gets tired. Floyd should win most of the middle rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by GKMC View Post
            I'll say he wins up to 4, it'll be competitive early. Floyd gonna start giving him that work around round 4 though
            Agreed, I see the same.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              He is going to do much better than people believe, I could be wrong but I doubt it.
              i feel this way too he may lose but its gonna be hard

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Gavin is a Bum, and he landed allot of shots on Broner! Broner wants people to see him as a Floyd level devensive fighter, the LAST thing he wanted was for that little bum ass dude to land so many flurries, WHILE showboating! This is the reason Broner was bitter after the fight! Insulting Reese after the fight! Crying because he was humiliated, not because he was happy he won!! It is what it is, lets not try to change what ACTUALLY happen! Bronner took an asswhoopin from a bum! Point Blank Period.
                gavin is not a bum you dont go 31-1 being a damn bum, is he elite? NO but far from a bum and ranked in a professional boxing division, obviously broner needs work on the defensive end though which is why he should be careful and take a few more fights at 135, its not negative its just reality these are human beings u know?

Comment

rees got hit with a bunch of clean punches on the way in during round two.

i gave him one round.

yes, i think guerrero will win 2 rounds. floyd starts slowly and knocks the rust off in his first couple of rounds. i think floyd will give up one round late because he is coasting with a lead, and i also expect him to give up the first, and get outworked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post

i too thought broner looked good.

he's a patient guy. he's agressive with his counters, but he's still a counterpuncher. his best bet was to allow/force rees to try and make his way inside by taking a step back. then he'd catch hiim on the way in with the big punches.

after he wore him down with a few of those shots he landed his huge uppercut bomb when rees was stepping back and made a mistake.

broner fought a nice fight. rees shouldn't have been a close to 90/1 dog

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                      gavin is not a bum you dont go 31-1 being a damn bum, is he elite? NO but far from a bum and ranked in a professional boxing division, obviously broner needs work on the defensive end though which is why he should be careful and take a few more fights at 135, its not negative its just reality these are human beings u know?
                      Your comment was the best response! The next person that responds with some dumb shiet, Im going IN about how Broner took a whoopin by a bum! You came with some sense, and this is what I call giving an educated opinion! I can agree on everything you said damn near!

Comment

Working...
                      X