• Show
Clear All

• Drawing blood doesn't weaken you is the Biggest Bulls.**** ever

Maybe not significally weaken but it will weaken you nevertheless

Originally posted by MIT.Engineer View Post
    A teaspoon?

Comment

IF a cup will weaken why not a teaspoon. Common sense. A cup will weaken you more but a teaspoon will weaken You less but will still weaken you nevertheless

Comment

You can recover that blood in 30 minutes to an hour. There was an article on that.

Comment

Originally posted by MIT.Engineer View Post
          30 minutes before a fight yeah it would... but not days, I think they should of had the cut off date for like 7 days before the fight, that way nobody can really say it weakens you.

At the end of the day, you donate blood and have a pint withdrawn and obviously you feel a little dizzy, but apparently in 24 hours the pint of blood lost gains back... so it would be a much smaller dissadvantage if you can call it that when you are talking an injection.

Comment

Clearly, MIT hasn't done you any-good.

Comment

At the end of the day, we aren't steroid and blod experts... all I am gonna say is there has been various reports from many different scientists claiming different things, we really shouldn't know what to believe now.

I think it would be smarter to have the random blood tests up until 7 days before the fight just to be safe, cause at the end of the day... were hearing lots of different things from lots of different people. There is nothing wrong with extra cautiousness IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                Clearly, MIT hasn't done you any-good.
                cosign....

dude should get a refund....

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  At the end of the day, we aren't steroid and blod experts... all I am gonna say is there has been various reports from many different scientists claiming different things, we really shouldn't know what to believe now.

I think it would be smarter to have the random blood tests up until 7 days before the fight just to be safe, cause at the end of the day... were hearing lots of different things from lots of different people. There is nothing wrong with extra cautiousness IMO.
                  a teaspoon of blood won't harm you, even 30 minutes before a fight....

don't even need a band-aid for that ****....

Comment

its called the nocebo effect, that's what pac has w/ drawing blood too close to a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X