No announcement yet.

Do you respect me as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    would you be able to beat ANY of those guys he beat?

i dont think so son. so stfu
    i'm not a professional boxer ... nor do i claim to be like some of the donkeys on this forum ... but no matter what the fuk you say ... it doesn't excuse the sorry competition poppa puts on the silver spoon for him ...

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
      i'm not a professional boxer ... nor do i claim to be like some of the donkeys on this forum ... but no matter what the fuk you say ... it doesn't excuse the sorry competition poppa puts on the silver spoon for him ...
      how can you talk **** about some kid thats doing something your INCAPABLE of doing??? imagine what that now makes you look like ... dumb ass

Comment

how can you talk **** about some kid thats doing something your INCAPABLE of doing??? imagine what that now makes you look like ... dumb ass
        hahaha ... you're comparing a boxer to someone that's a fan!!!! ... lol only proves why you're such an idiot ... and why you're already RED ... i can name 41 LW/Jr. Welter/ Welter/junior middle/ middle weights that can beat the cab drivers he's beaten ... btw those are the division he's fought at

Comment

hahaha ... you're comparing a boxer to someone that's a fan!!!! ... lol only proves why you're such an idiot ... and why you're already RED ... i can name 41 LW/Jr. Welter/ Welter/junior middle/ middle weights that can beat the cab drivers he's beaten ... btw those are the division he's fought at
          but the thing is your talking **** saying he sucks/is a loser ect but he has accomplished million times the **** you have ever done son.

and how is he a loser when his daddy is rich and he never has to get a real job in his life there son?

Comment

but the thing is your talking **** saying he sucks/is a loser ect but he has accomplished million times the **** you have ever done son.

and how is he a loser when his daddy is rich and he never has to get a real job in his life there son?
            you are dumb as a box of rocks ... read all my posts ... and tell me where i say he's a loser and he sucks ... seriously??? you sound like Viva Mexico ... you sound like a broken record ... i say he hasn't fought someone legitimate in his 41 fights ... deal with it, it's the fukin truth

Comment

you are dumb as a box of rocks ... read all my posts ... and tell me where i say he's a loser and he sucks ... seriously??? you sound like Viva Mexico ... you sound like a broken record ... i say he hasn't fought someone legitimate in his 41 fights ... deal with it, it's the fukin truth

still more than anything youve ever done

Comment

still more than anything youve ever done
                you prove my point ... you are redundant and i Pwned you ... bye

Comment

Tell me what you think of me
                  I don't know who you are. And even if I did, you wouldn't get my respect. This is the internet, fam. You can't know a motherfucker enough to really respect him. Like him? Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    I don't know who you are. And even if I did, you wouldn't get my respect. This is the internet, fam. You can't know a motherfucker enough to really respect him. Like him? Maybe.
                    Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      I freaking hate this guy.....

Comment

Working...
                      X