I'm so overly tired of hearing Jackson songs; lets have something real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
      Had Micheal been blind from birth, and jammed the piano and harmonica like Stevie does. Then I'd of been more impressed.

Comment

Stevie is one of the greatest artists in music history. Such a great songwriter and a very creative soul.

Michael was almost unparalleled as a performer however.

I like Stevie's material more, but musically it's hard to knock what Michael accomplished. These are two of the most significant musical acts throughout history.

I like it though Dosia, Stevie is the man (flips on Do I Do)

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
          Stevie is one of the greatest artists in music history. Such a great songwriter and a very creative soul.

Michael was almost unparalleled as a performer however.

I like Stevie's material more, but musically it's hard to knock what Michael accomplished. These are two of the most significant musical acts throughout history.

I like it though Dosia, Stevie is the man (flips on Do I Do)
          And the world does love a Performer. Glitter and glam, fireworks and flashy dance moves. Bah, fock the jester let musics KING sing.

Comment

I'm a huge Stevie Wonder fan as well.. I'm sure when he dies its gonna be nothing but his greatest hits on the radio.. Give MJ a break.. He was one of the biggest names in the music industry after all..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              I'm a huge Stevie Wonder fan as well.. I'm sure when he dies its gonna be nothing but his greatest hits on the radio.. Give MJ a break.. He was one of the biggest names in the music industry after all..
              I know, Wacko did huge things for music. Even sang some of Stevies songs pretty well. And yes he did unrivaled things for charity as well.
              I just think that when you look at the whole picture and EVERYTHING he did. he just doesn't add up to a musical king, and has been given a little too much credit.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
                    haha, I haven't even gotten into how amazing he is live. No lip sinc with Stevie, just plain amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                      I know, Wacko did huge things for music. Even sang some of Stevies songs pretty well. And yes he did unrivaled things for charity as well.
                      I just think that when you look at the whole picture and EVERYTHING he did. he just doesn't add up to a musical king, and has been given a little too much credit.
                      Stevie's the man!

I don't know how you think Mike dosen't add up to a musical king, but if you are saying he gets more credit than he deserves relative to guys like Stevie and Ray Charles then you're right.

On the other hand I think people are aware of the fact that they just don't like him for music, they also like him for dance and showmanship.

Whether you get more credit than you deserve is determined by what you are actually getting credit for. I have never seen Michael on a list of top 5 singers, and rightfully so.
                      Last edited by res; 06-29-2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X