Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many cals,fat grams,carbs should i be eating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
    WHat company makes those tv dinners??? I live in Fort Worth, Tx like 4 hours north of san antone........... so maybe i can find the tv dinners up here where i live.
    I do the same thing. They got all kinds of different brands. Just go to the grocery store & head for the frozen food isle. I usually go with lean cuisine. Also note that you should eat a lot of salads, they are very low in calories, fill you up, & they're good for you.
    I get mine at burger king. $1 for a side salad w/ dressing & croutons (i usually get 2 a day).

Comment

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
      I do the same thing. They got all kinds of different brands. Just go to the grocery store & head for the frozen food isle. I usually go with lean cuisine. Also note that you should eat a lot of salads, they are very low in calories, fill you up, & they're good for you.
      I get mine at burger king. $1 for a side salad w/ dressing & croutons (i usually get 2 a day).
      I hate veggies.................
      i cant eat them w/o filling sick.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
        WHat company makes those tv dinners??? I live in Fort Worth, Tx like 4 hours north of san antone........... so maybe i can find the tv dinners up here where i live.
        Too many to choose from, just go in the freezer section and look at the back of the box. I get all sorts of different kinds of them.

Comment

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
          I don't know that many ppl that can eat salad without dressing. That **** has a **** load of calories in it. I quit eating the salads.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
            I don't know that many ppl that can eat salad without dressing. That **** has a **** load of calories in it. I quit eating the salads.
            at BK they got some light dressing that's low on fat. the dressing isn't a big deal if u do plenty of cardio (which i'm sure u do anyway if ur a boxer). aside from that, its a drop in the ocean compared to a lot of other stuff people let slide.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
              Low calorie TV dinners is my secret. I ate 2 enchiladas, rice and beans and it was only 340 calories. I can eat 3 or 4 of those and be good for the day. I also drink water and sometimes put the little packets in them for flavor. Those are 5 calories a packet. I also have other TV dinners that are 240 calories, those have dessert included also.Haha. Oh I drink diet soda too.
              are you saying that all you eat are low cal TV dinners throughout the day, nothing else? if thats the case, doesnt that get a little expensive?

Comment

Working...
              X