Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest News!!! Fight Hype and Buzz from the Gullyside Promotions press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest News!!! Fight Hype and Buzz from the Gullyside Promotions press conference

Today was my first official Gullyside Promotions press conference held in wembley conference centre London UK..

It was a big big turnout and everything went down as planned..

The introduction of the newly MST title
    And the news regarding the next upcomming bout..

Ok guys this is the deal.After catching up and considering our tiny amount of players which will soon change i've decided to make the next matchup with of course the fighters say so...
    Purse fee's will be discussed but i can say it will be the best pay up till now..

Now onto the fighters..I have considered Danny"U better know man" Nolan
    against our new interim title holder Real Deal as it seems the most likely matchup to make...
    Nolan is the Tps champion and on a hot winning streak and Mr.Deal is an unstoppable force young with bags of talent.Both are great smack talkers have no doubt about that BUT me being a promoter its not in my best interest to have my two current biggest earners fight each other.Yes i will supply the biggest and baddest fights but before i do that i would prefer to bring the talents of Mr.Deal and Mr.Nolan along and build them both up to have a monster clash sometime in the summer of course if both keep winning..
    I can generate a ton of cash get fat and pay the fighters a purse in the 2 mil 3 mil bracket but once again i must stress only if both keep winning..

So which brings me to a matchup i would very much like to make

Now i would like Nolan or Real Deal depending on which one feels they have the beating over our newest and the rap founder of the Tps section currently unranked RELLIK...This will not be for the MST title they will not sanction the bout because of Rellik being unranked..

So i want either fighter to decide then fax me or give me a call and i can start working on the promotion of this bout and purse fee's..

Fight will take place at mandalay bay in las vegas nevada and ppv supplied by Boxingscene.com..
    Ref for this bout will be our very own Mr.Clash...
    Last edited by The Gully Gad; 04-01-2009, 10:41 PM.

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    Today was my first official Gullyside Promotions press conference held in wembley conference centre London UK..

It was a big big turnout and everything went down as planned..

The introduction of the newly MST title
    And the news regarding the next upcomming bout..

Ok guys this is the deal.After catching up and considering our tiny amount of players which will soon change i've decided to make the next matchup with of course the fighters say so...
    Purse fee's will be discussed but i can say it will be the best pay up till now..

Now onto the fighters..I have considered Danny"U better know man" Nolan
    against our new interim title holder Real Deal as it seems the most likely matchup to make...
    Nolan is the Tps champion and on a hot winning streak and Mr.Deal is an unstoppable force young with bags of talent.Both are great smack talkers have no doubt about that BUT me being a promoter its not in my best interest to have my two current biggest earners fight each other.Yes i will supply the biggest and baddest fights but before i do that i would prefer to bring the talents of Mr.Deal and Mr.Nolan along and build them both up to have a monster clash sometime in the summer of course if both keep winning..
    I can generate a ton of cash get fat and pay the fighters a purse in the 2 mil 3 mil bracket but once again i must stress only if both keep winning..

So which brings me to a matchup i would very much like to make

Now i would like Nolan or Real Deal depending on which one feels they have the beating over our newest and the rap founder of the Tps section currently unranked RELLIK...This will not be for the MST title they will not sanction the bout because of Rellik being unranked..

So i want either fighter to decide then fax me or give me a call and i can start working on the promotion of this bout and purse fee's..

Fight will take place at mandalay bay in las vegas nevada and ppv supplied by Boxingscene.com..
    Ref for this bout will be our very own Mr.Clash...
    looks like RD will have to fight Rellik cos ive signed for a fight with king09

Comment

Danny how many you taking on at once ? you got SkilledBoxer and King09 going on.

It's WWE up in here

Comment

Make a thread of names rankings and records please.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
          Danny how many you taking on at once ? you got SkilledBoxer and King09 going on.

It's WWE up in here
          gonna do it when i get home tonight mate and RD ive only got a fight with king at mo skilled is battle rapping with charlie z and theres talk of u vs rellik for the interim belt

Comment

Ok mate.

Comment

'' I'M Firm ,I'M Fair and Lets Get Brutal ,Weapons Of Any Sort Are Acceptable And We Are No Holds Barred......Now Lets **** Up This Trailer!

For the millions around the WWW .....Put a Bar Of Soap In a Sock And Get Ready ......
              SOAP TO YOUR DOME ***** !!!! ''

Comment

So its Nolan/King09 ?

Well that leave's Rellik without a dancing partner

Whos gonna step up to the plate?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  So its Nolan/King09 ?

Well that leave's Rellik without a dancing partner

Whos gonna step up to the plate?
                  RD is taking him on i think

Comment

RD let a brother know the score and if your taking him on i wanna start wrapping this one up

Comment

Working...
                    X