No announcement yet.

Prime Rocky Marciano vs. Prime Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Rocky Marciano vs. Prime Wladimir Klitschko

Who do you think wins in this fantasy fight. Rocky is my 2nd favorite boxer of all time. He's a small heavyweight, but he's arguably the hardest hitting heavyweight champion of all time. Wladimir is 6'7". The younger K brother had a questionable chin when he was younger, but he had improved his weakness and vulnerability after he trained with the late Manny Steward.

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
    Who do you think wins in this fantasy fight. Rocky is my 2nd favorite boxer of all time. He's a small heavyweight, but he's arguably the hardest hitting heavyweight champion of all time. Wladimir is 6'7". The younger K brother had a questionable chin when he was younger, but he had improved his weakness and vulnerability after he trained with the late Manny Steward.

Klit, unfortunately.

Comment

Wlad handily. Marciano is probably one of the most overrated heavyweights ever.
      moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

would love to say the rock but wlad has way too many physical advantages. sometimes heart and a granite chin just isnt enough

Comment

Marciano always found a way to win. He doesn't have a losers mentality, he was a truly special athlete. I expect a first round KO, klitschko will be broken down on the inside if he trys to lean. Klitschko won't be able to take his power.

Comment

I'm taking Marciano on this one, all it takes is one in the chin and is lights out for Wlad.

Comment

Ill take Marciano by ko.

Comment

Rocky is so short that Wlad would miss and fall on him with every right hand thrown.

Comment

Wlad is considered a huge heavyweight and his jab alone and occasional right hand would win the fight alone and probably stop Marciano in the 7th round or so. Marciano wasn't a big heavyweight even back then and had he faced Wlad he'd look like a light heavyweight in comparison and Wlad would treat him like one.

Comment

2 bums fighting for the bum of the century award lol

Comment

Working...
                    X