Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's a bigger fraud duck hypejob bum - quillin or Gary Russell jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's a bigger fraud duck hypejob bum - quillin or Gary Russell jr?

Discuss with reasons either way.

Not nice, Quillin is posting in his thread. Maybe he will explain how he is not a hype job if we ask nicely.

Comment

Neither of them are "bums"

Comment

According to Dan Rafael there is suppose to be a purse bid this Friday for Lommachenko vs Russell, Jr. TR personnel will be there. To answer your thread I go with MR. TBA.

Comment

Peter. I don't have to explain myself

Comment

Russell appears to be the more talented fighter with the higher ceiling.

But quillen is far more proven in the ring,, his wins over old winky, rosado, Fernando, n'dam are leagues above the TBA's that Russell has been fighting

Comment

To say either is a bum is utter idiotic; hypejob? LOL what praise does either them receive neither are on P4P lists. I get it this is a I'm follower post other posters on NSB say it so I have to follow suit so they will green K me.

Comment

Atleast Quillin jumped in there with Rosado.

Comment

I'm trying figure out the hype neither are headlining any cards or receiving giant purses for there fights they are never mentioned to beat ATG in fantsasy match-ups.

Comment

neither are great yet but they are very good up and coming fighters or fighters with some work to do on their craft... not everyone will be great at this sport but being good enough to contend at a high level is AMAZING within itself... something most of us posters or even people who try to fight professionally couldn't come close to... once again claiming you are a boxing fan but bashing professional boxers and cards which forward the sport and calling them bums tells me where you are and your agenda, fighters will be hyped for business purposes its a part of it.. sometimes its too much i agree but its nothing you blame on the fighter himself for! you yourself just shouldn't hype him if you dont feel hes worthy... nothing wrong with thinking a fighter isnt all that but (fraud, duck, hypejob) applies to neither of these guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X