No announcement yet.

All of you stans need to stfu, "Bob never talked to Floyd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Come on dude. I'm not blaming anybody for anything. Floyd didn't respond to top rank's deadline. That doesn't mean he doesn't want to fight. You are entitled to your opinion.

Just point your anger at the party responsible for it. Bob misled all of us in the press release. When he was asked about it live in interviews, he contradicted and clarified his own statements. Don't blame floyd or his fans for that.
    does Floyd lived in a cave in order for him not to know every damned articles or negotiations or whatnot that surfacing in the news, net, forums etc?

all he had to do is either nod or decline to whatever Bob supposedly spurting out in the media

but instead he proceeds to ignore anything that relates to the fight
    Last edited by MaD RoBoT; 07-22-2010, 06:40 AM.

Comment

The *****S are on denial

I'm not really thinking about boxing right now. I'm just relaxing. I fought about 60 days ago, so I'm just enjoying myself, enjoying life, enjoying my family and enjoying my vacation.

its a plane! its a plane! its a plane! wwooppss no no no ITS A DUCK

Comment

dont listen to big dunn. He's allergic to objectivity. He said himself that floyd is bigger than the sport.

His reasoning? ESPN was talking about him, and supposedly they dont talk about anything that is boxing related but they were talking about floyd. And because they were talking about him, this made Floyd bigger than the sport. But during the small 1 minute segment they were calling him a coward the entire time, and Pacquaio was the headline.

But supposedly thats how Big Dunn determined that floyd was bigger than the sport. Look at his post history for proof.
        Last edited by shogunn; 07-22-2010, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          dont listen to big dunn. He's allergic to objectivity. He said himself that floyd is bigger than the sport.

His reasoning? ESPN was talking about him, and supposedly they dont talk about anything that is boxing related but the subject was floyd. And because so this makes Floyd bigger than the sport. But during the small 1 minute segment they were calling him a coward the entire time, and Pacquaio was the headline.

But supposedly thats how Big Dunn determined that floyd was bigger than the sport. Look at his post history for proof.
          nyahaha...

Comment

Working...
          X