No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Paez Jr. Shocks Omar Chavez With Majority Nod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Paez Jr. Shocks Omar Chavez With Majority Nod

Tuxtla Gutierrez - In a very electrifying atmosphere at the Arena Jorge Cuesy of Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas - Jorge 'Maromerito' Paez won a ten round majority decision over previously undefeated Omar 'Businessman' Chavez in a welterweight main event of a special card called - 'Legacy of Legends'.

[Click Here To Read More]

No surprise here. I've said it before, Omar Chavez is just a notch above garbage. People who say he's better than JCC Jr. are delusional (not saying that Jr. is great or anything). Paez Jr. was actually a good fighter when he first started but began to get lazy. Anyway, good win for him. We'll see what he does from here.

Comment

look back i said it roach will take away omar's snap/power

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
        No surprise here. I've said it before, Omar Chavez is just a notch above garbage. People who say he's better than JCC Jr. are delusional (not saying that Jr. is great or anything). Paez Jr. was actually a good fighter when he first started but began to get lazy. Anyway, good win for him. We'll see what he does from here.
        the wording just sounds funny,
        good win for paez though, i never thought chavez was the real deal (or skilled enough to hold a solid undefeated record).

Comment

I just Finished Watching this fight on TvAzteca , What a beatdown lol Maromerito got down lol 95 to 95 one of the Judges? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
            look back i said it roach will take away omar's
            snap/power
            Roach is not good for punchers he ****s them up, look at pacquaio he lost that something he used to have

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
              I just Finished Watching this fight on TvAzteca , What a beatdown lol Maromerito got down lol 95 to 95 one of the Judges? lmao
              Ha! The score was fucking laughable. I've never seen Maromerito this good before. You can tell he definitely trained his ass off for this one. Damn good fight from both men though.

Comment

Maromerito is not a great boxer, I've seen him before and he's not too good but he was really well prepared for this fight and completely dominated the fight. I had 98-92 for Paez, and I still don't know what that 95-95 score was, it was just a plain stupid card.

Chavez was terrible, his defense was awful and he threw very few punches. Just because he has a good chin he wasn't KOd but he was hurt a few times over the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
                  Ha! The score was fucking laughable. I've never seen Maromerito this good before. You can tell he definitely trained his ass off for this one. Damn good fight from both men though.
                  Agree Throwing 5 6 Combos I was like Wtf? He seemed to have Good Defense too he looked Badass

Comment

is it safe to say jr is better than Omar?

Comment

Working...
                    X