No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stahaley Believes Nonito Donaire Will Smash Jorge Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stahaley Believes Nonito Donaire Will Smash Jorge Arce

American trainer Richard “Rick” Stehaley believes WBO/IBF super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire will whip Jorge “Travieso” Arce in their planned October 20th clash at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Of course

Of course Donaire is going to KO Arce, Arce has no defence he is done for.Arce is a warrior. Why is Donaire not fighting the best?,maybe he is scared. I remember when he moved up in weight he said that the fighters have bigger necks, better chins.

Comment

so what's this guy saying that so many on this site have already said;& I say it 's an ezy bout 4 Nono...Arce's a head 1st boxer, a warrior,he cuts & his power was good @ lower wts but not as much vs bigger guys...if Nono doesn't have him gone by 6 he's got the problem...

Comment

This fight is so pointless.

It means nothing if he wins and if by some miracle arce wins then donaire's career is over.

He should be proving himself instead against the big dogs. If he fought the best then everybody would know who he is, because you can't deny who the best is if he beats everybody.

whoever's managing his career needs to get fired.

Comment

**** that! I'm going for the upset..rooting for Arce all the way!

Comment

donaire better make a statement on this one. he picked the guy for a reason. anything less than a spectacular ko is a fail.

Comment

Working...
            X