No announcement yet.

Please: No "Lemieux was an overrated hypejob bum" threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please: No "Lemieux was an overrated hypejob bum" threads

I didn't see any posts or topics in the history of this forum suggesting that. You can say he didn't have experience or some flaws, but I didn't see a rash of threads about how bad Lemieux was and how he was going to get exposed tonight.

He's still got a load of potential and this loss may be the best thing for his career. Sucks for him though HBO was knocking on his door and he may never get that chance again. Nice job Rubio you deserved the win.

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
    I didn't see any posts or topics in the history of this forum suggesting that. You can say he didn't have experience or some flaws, but I didn't see a rash of threads about how bad Lemieux was and how he was going to get exposed tonight.

He's still got a load of potential and this loss may be the best thing for his career. Sucks for him though HBO was knocking on his door and he may never get that chance again. Nice job Rubio you deserved the win.
    i think that its good he lost, his fame and knock out streak was getting to his head. Already trying to get in there with martinez and getting a deal with hbo.
    Last edited by theplayerpimp; 04-08-2011, 09:50 PM.

Comment

rubio is a bum

Comment

Well, they're already throwing "exposed" around in the Friday Night Fights thread.

Comment

Im sorry bro.

Rubio is a D- fighter at best.

Comment

Stupid stoppage by corner imo

Comment

Cmon

You know NSB

Now he is a hypejob, past prime and shot

Comment

Maybe Lemieux will learn not to overcommit, take his time, be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Im sorry bro.

Rubio is a D- fighter at best. Lemeuix is a joke.
                  Is this your opinion now or did you post this before? I don't remember you ever saying this before now.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Cmon

You know NSB

Now he is a hypejob, past prime and shot
                    I know. That's why I made this thread. It's an old bit, and stale as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X