Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just woke up from a dream: Carl Froch v Mosley (weird huh)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just woke up from a dream: Carl Froch v Mosley (weird huh)

Kinda freaky because throughout the dream I was progressing writing a forum post.

Yea from what I remember Mosley came forward straight away and got Froch while still in his corner and done some sort of uppercut with his arm turned horizontal, smashed Frochs jaw with his forarm and then finished him with a big Left and he was KO'd.

In dream I was watching this on stream and posting on the forums seeing posts on how Froch gtfo.

From there it was basically me walking to Nottingham city centre to watch the rest of the fight with some crap blocking my way and me waking up afterwards.

Kinda weird that the undercard of what I presume is Mayweather Mosley would be Mosley taking on Froch in an Undercard fight, but only took him 2 seconds so meh.

Good night!

zzz...
    Last edited by REMOVED SHARK 97; 04-28-2010, 08:57 PM.

Imagine Froch vs Mosley in real life

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Well in my dream I was debating whether the uppercut was legal.

He throws it, Froch crotches down and Mosley smacks Froch full power with his Uppercut Forearm move which isn't really a punch and then smashes him with a Left.

My dream even had replays, kinda cool... I can remember Carl Froch getting up and Mosley already being outside the ring on his way out.

Comment

yeah i get a lot of boxing dreams too. the craziest one was one were me and paul williams go to this girls house, i start rubbing her ass and she likes it, paul williams starts drawing on her ass with a marker and she gets mad so i leave. later in the dream i find out paul williams is wanted for the girls murder. true dream no lie

Comment

you all have some seriously f***ed up dreams

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            Mosley KO 3rd round.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
              yeah i get a lot of boxing dreams too. the craziest one was one were me and paul williams go to this girls house, i start rubbing her ass and she likes it, paul williams starts drawing on her ass with a marker and she gets mad so i leave. later in the dream i find out paul williams is wanted for the girls murder. true dream no lie
              I remember you posted that a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                Haha awesome.

Purposely got out of bed to edit my post from Vertical to horizontal, was bugging me how I got it wrong.

Comment

I had a really ****ed up boxing dream the other night- I was hanging out with Dan Rafael a big fight card....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
                    I had a really ****ed up boxing dream the other night- I was hanging out with Dan Rafael a big fight card....
                    AHHHHHHHH scary

Comment

Working...
                    X