Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for: Andre Dirrell or Arthur Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    I've talked to Andre several times the past 3 days and I can tell you that is not how it is gonna happen.

He knows that not only is this a winnable fight, but he knows Abraham presents a style where the opportunity is there to make himself look great.

His back is against the wall and he is fighting in front of his family and friends. The intangibles are ever so important in this fight.

PS... If ever a guy was banging a hot broad it's Kalle Sauerland.. no surprise there but I sat behind his gf (or wife) at the weigh in and she's a perfect ten.
    I hoping for a Dirrell vs Ward finale to the Super 6 tourney. Lets make it an All-American affair.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
      I hoping for a Dirrell vs Ward finale to the Super 6 tourney. Lets make it an All-American affair.
      Sadly Dirrell and Ward are scheduled to meet in the 3rd round... If Dirrell loses to Abraham he basically needs to KO Ward to advance and that is an almost impossible order for him.

Dirrell really got the ass end of the stick in the Super Six Draw. He had to go on the road and get robbed against the worst fighter in the tourney, then he has to fight the two favorites in his final two fights. He ends up fighting 3 guys who are all undefeated at the time he faces them.

Floyd Mayweather would **** his pants at the mere thought of such an audacious career move.

Comment

Andre Dirrell UD over Abraham

Comment

i want abraham to win, but i hope he doesnt knock dirrell out so brutally he cant recover. dirrell is a great talent and i dont want to see him ruined before he really got started.

but if it has to happen it has to happen.

WAR ABRAHAM!

Comment

after watching dirrell stevens which had to be one of the worst fights i have ever seen due to dirrell and then watching dirrell conduct himself like a little ***** when he and froch were in that press conference on the super 6 countdown i cant root for dirrell

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              I've talked to Andre several times the past 3 days and I can tell you that is not how it is gonna happen.

He knows that not only is this a winnable fight, but he knows Abraham presents a style where the opportunity is there to make himself look great.

His back is against the wall and he is fighting in front of his family and friends. The intangibles are ever so important in this fight.

PS... If ever a guy was banging a hot broad it's Kalle Sauerland.. no surprise there but I sat behind his gf (or wife) at the weigh in and she's a perfect ten.
              Wishfull thinking, the way he ran against **** Froch tells us all otherwise.

Comment

War Arthur!

Comment

Andre Dirrell UD

Comment

Dont really care to be fair. I think AA will knock Dirrell clean out tonight though.

Comment

I'm going for Andre Dirrell, but something tells me Abraham will land a clean punch somewhere along the line that sends Dirrell down to the canvas for 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X