Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wud get more PPV $$$$ - Pacman vs Jesus or Bruce Lee vs Money Maii?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wud get more PPV $$$$ - Pacman vs Jesus or Bruce Lee vs Money Maii?

Witch 1 wud get more $$$$$$ on PPV? Wat do peep's think?
    Pacman KO Jesus in 1
    31.58%
    Money Maii bestest ever :peeright: the haterz
    15.79%
    About even
    0.00%
    Money Mai doe's more $$$$ than any1 eva
    10.53%
    Why do they have so many haterzzz?
    21.05%
    Money Maii :peeright: raii robensun
    21.05%

Munny Maiis wood hav bean da draw against Lee fo shizzle, eye cud have seen dat wun doing 10 mil ppvs. it neva happen though cuz Lees got KTFO by a headache tablet..... LAMO wat a BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yo homey floyd is da shizzet!

money is mo nown than jesus cuz!

Comment

ellierbie makes more money than floyd in his own fights...lol

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Witch 1 wud get more $$$$$$ on PPV? Wat do peep's think?
          Dood.. Look.. Pac is #1 P4P, and Christ is the Messiah but.. What's he done lately? When's the last time he turned water into wine or strolled over a lake.. All respect to the son of God, but he's been inactive. Combine that with Mayweather squashing
          PP Marquez.. May/Lee >>> Pac/JC in terms of PPV$$. FACT.

Comment

Manny gets stopped by Jesus, Jesus was a tough individual who died on the cross for all human beings. Pacquiao rather gives more money to his friends than giving it to poor people who suffered natural disaster. Pacquiao ain't a saint. Just to clarify it.

Comment

I can't stand the way - to be serious for a second Drew - that ******s can't see that "P4P" rarely works in real life. Even if Floyd beat Ping Ping (which I believe he would, and quite handily at that) the natural difference between them would be too great for it to mean anything.

It's like people giving Roy credit for beating Tito at LHW... or the reason why Paul "The Ass Punisher" Williams is now an ATG destroyer after beating Wanky Wrong.

Comment

Pac should get no credit for fighting Jesus, it's just another past prime weight drained nobody on his resume.

Beating Bruce Lee makes Money May the GOAT, and they would easily draw 1 billion PPV buys.

Comment

Well Jesus would be another Mexican on Pac's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I can't stand the way - to be serious for a second Drew - that ******s can't see that "P4P" rarely works in real life. Even if Floyd beat Ping Ping (which I believe he would, and quite handily at that) the natural difference between them would be too great for it to mean anything.

It's like people giving Roy credit for beating Tito at LHW... or the reason why Paul "The Ass Punisher" Williams is now an ATG destroyer after beating Wanky Wrong.
                    Well the way I interpret things.. If both Mayweather and Pacquiao are equal P4P then Mayweather would automatically win as he is larger at this point in time. It's really difficult for me to even wrap my head around the concept of P4P sometimes. One thing is for sure though, from the understanding of P4P that I have, it does not make sense that Floyd coming back and beating up JMM means that JMM should drop from 2 to 5. He should be mostly unharmed by that loss as he was fighting someone far out of his weight class.

Comment

Working...
                    X