No announcement yet.

Mayweather sick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freeloada View Post

Good for you.. make excuses for floyd not to fight real welters..

YOU'RE A TOOL!
    Excuse lol your another wanker that dont give him any credit for what he has done and thats the bull**** , I can handle objective but all you carry on about is **** you dont even understand ya dumb fuk , what its not fair for Floyd to fight somebody his size lol ,, you want him handicapped and the more he is handicapped the better you like it , thats fine but give him the credit when he does , thats why dummys like you give me the ****s with your constant bull**** , your nothing but schoolboy haters , name the fighter within 7 lbs either way that can beat him ?
    Last edited by RodBarker; 09-17-2009, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      it looked like he was about to cry.. didn't look sick.
      he maybe getting a little emotional leading up to the fight, baldomir-esque.
      don't be surprised to see him cry after if he wins the fight.

Floyd will definitely cry after he sees the ppv buys his fight with Marquez got, he's the lead promoter...

Comment

I think he's used to be frustrated with ****. So I would assume he's tired. Odds have always been against him. This IRS situation shouldn't bother him that much if he's been thru all this adversity from his childhood to now.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
          I think he's used to be frustrated with ****. So I would assume he's tired. Odds have always been against him. This IRS situation shouldn't bother him that much if he's been thru all this adversity from his childhood to now.
          Damn, Kanye's bald headed girlfriend has a ****ing badass body. wow!

Comment

Working...
          X