Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hozumi Hasegawa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah you gotta give Montiel his credit, he found his target in the 4th, it is not about what Hozumi did wrong it is about what Montiel did right, early rounds are always the "Feeling Out" rounds then once you see something then you go for it, he saw something in the 4th and he went for it and got the win

Hozumi will get his rematch I a sure then we will see if he is truly the better Fighter/Boxer

remind me of Vic Darchinyan fans after Nonito Donaire beat him

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      I love how Hasegawa is a bum over night. Clowns.
      no one called him a bum.where did you get that from burner.

Comment

Originally posted by truestory1987 View Post
        i try to come up with an arguement to fire back at you but i cant cuz now that i think of it your right....still Hasegawa is the better fighter and he just got caught kinda like Khan vs Prescott
        Don't get me wrong, I still think Hasegawa is a very good fighter, he just lost to another very good fighter.

I don't think it's like Khan-Prescott. Hasegawa had won the first three rounds, IMO (two was close), but Montiel was starting to find more success. The fight was really starting to come alive when the stoppage occurred. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this aspect. Still, I'd like to see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by truestory1987 View Post
          I still believe Hasegawa is better then Montiel...he got caught by a good punch PERIOD...he was dominating Montiel and the left hook that Hasegawa got caught with was the ONLY significant punch landed by Montiel...Hasegawa got a lil careless and you cant get careless with a veteran like Montiel...i believe if there is a rematch Hasegawa would play it smart and easily outbox the smaller Montiel....i do give credit to Montiel for following up on Hasegawa the way he did

I think hasagawa can beat montiel if he tightens up his defense. i thought he was beating montiel until the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            no one called him a bum.where did you get that from burner.
            Ohhhh yes they did buddy. The **** was everywhere I looked on here after he lost.

Comment

Ohhhh yes they did buddy. The **** was everywhere I looked on here after he lost.
              Not in this thread buddy.

Comment

yeah def not in this thread..Hasegawa is still the man

Comment

Working...
                X