Jack Mosley Talks Pacquiao-Cotto; Floyd Mayweather Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is ducking Mosley RIGHT NOW n thats a fact!!!! Nuff said

Comment

boxingfan76 u are totally right..mayweather fans are so brainwashed, i just cant understand it

Comment

Mosley better make sure that he's fighting Berto if he has no desire to fight Paul Williams. I wonder if his back was against the wall, would he turn down Williams if he had no other option knowing he's had a layoff as long as he's had.

Comment

Yea, Mosley fights everyone yet Shane makes comments like this :

"Paul Williams is not the right style for me."

Real warrior right there.

Comment

mayweather is ducking shane RIGHT NOW forget the past!!!!! thats fact

Comment

Poor Jack and Shane. Begging for crumbs from Floyd's table.

Comment

Originally posted by lbson View Post

when fans comment on how lackluster one of floyd's performances are, do you think they're saying that to spite him, or do they have any merit to their statement?
                Fans?...or posters?

The fans are the ones buying the million PPV's. Repeatedly. The posters are the ones with the apparent problem.

If I go to the next ten casuals and ask who FMJ should fight, do you think they will say "Manny"...or "Shane"?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  And he proved that, by fighting wich WWs exactly?
                  Which welterweights? Baldomir and Judah, the number 1 and 2 welterweights when Cotto wasn't even on the welterweight radar, Mosley was avoiding Mayweather due to a toothache and Pacquaio was still shilling for Murad Muhammad at 122.

In his entire welterweight career, Mosley has beaten two top welterweights, Oscar De La Hoya (when Mosley was on steroids) and Margarito (I don't consider Collazo a top welterweight). He lost to Vernon Forest and Miguel Cotto, the other top welterweights he fought. In fact, he has lost more big fights that he has won (two against Forest, two against Wright and one against Cotto, and he was on the verge of losing against Mayorga) and he avoided a big fight against Mayweather twice. Yet, haters and wanna-be boxing experts like you make it sound like he cleaned out the division with his awesome skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                    mayweather is ducking shane RIGHT NOW forget the past!!!!! thats fact
                    The only people who ever say forget the past are the ones who would be exposed or embarrassed by it. The truth is everyone is judged based on their past behavior and this is no different. Mosley screwed up in the past when he wouldn't give Mayweather a fight when Mayweather was trying to make a name for himself and now Mayweather has the RIGHT to make Mosley suffer and sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                      Poor Jack and Shane. Begging for crumbs from Floyd's table.
                      Well Floyds table will open to them once Arum says no to Pac-Mayweather. Then Floyd's ducking ass will have no one else to fight but Shane Mosley. He put himself in this position.

Comment

Working...
                      X