Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you handle a break up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get drunk wait for the news that she banged ure friend and watch Asa Akira on por* h*b

Comment

Whiskey and hookers is a nice way to celebrate you newfound freedom. Yes, I'm serious. You don't wanna mess with other womens BS after a breakup it comes later. Now you just need your knob shined and a proper whiskey that'll give you hair on your chest.

Comment

Good thing I have a cat.

Comment

Ok I'll be serious: I thought this girl was IT, we argued and well... Here I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Ok I'll be serious: I thought this girl was IT, we argued and well... Here I am.
            Lol this should be good, how many weeks did you know her? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Nothing out of the ordinary. Just live your life and wait for it to pass.
              seriously, listen to this ^^^^ guy, he's been dumped so many times that it's just comes natural for him to get dumped.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                seriously, listen to this ^^^^ guy, he's been dumped so many times that it's just comes natural for him to get dumped.
                You've never even been with a girl because you're too much of a scared dork to talk to one

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Good thing I have a cat.
                  if that pussy will make you forget the other pussy, then go for it B! use protection doe last thing we want is a litter of kittencules ruining all around

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Lol this should be good, how many weeks did you know her? Lol
                    I knew her for 3 years. Not joking

Comment

Some things you don't handle, some things you just gotta ride out, and when the storm is over you pick up the pieces and start over.

There's no easy way out. You just have to man the **** up. Period.

Comment

Working...
                      X