Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao would obliterate Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee
      I agree, but I think getting hit by Matthyse a couple times might make Pac forget hes a nice guy now.
      It would be a win win fight for everybody.

Comment

I can't see how it wouldn't be. We've got a potential FOTY in Rios-Alvarado coming up and I cant even focus on it because I can't stop thinking about seeing Matthyse vs the winner.
        Hell yeah. I like Alvarado by upset and Matthysse over either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Pacquiao would obliterate Matthysse.
          really? why? Im not sayin lucas would beat pac, but what is it that makes you believe that pac would OBLITERATE lucas. lucas is strong, young, and hungry, and looks to be able to take a punch. so I ask, what is it about pac that makes you think he will OBLITERATE lucas?

Comment

I can't see how it wouldn't be. We've got a potential FOTY in Rios-Alvarado coming up and I cant even focus on it because I can't stop thinking about seeing Matthyse vs the winner.
            for real?!?! I must need psyhological help or something, i cannot for the life of me understand how people can rate rios as anything other than a window cleaner. he is so incredibly awful and lacking skills, i dont see how he can be in a FOTY. oh yea I know why, cause most guys think they can take him, get ****y, and get caught. rios has power. the buck stops there!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              really? why? Im not sayin lucas would beat pac, but what is it that makes you believe that pac would OBLITERATE lucas. lucas is strong, young, and hungry, and looks to be able to take a punch. so I ask, what is it about pac that makes you think he will OBLITERATE lucas?
              Pacquiao is an ATG that has obliterated HOF's much better than Lucas...... even a past prime Pacquiao would obliterate Lucas

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                this is true...pac never wins fantasy fights.
                Yea because Pacquiao fighting a live opponent can only be done in fantasy land. Who is he fighting next??

I think Pacquiao takes it

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  The same thing that has allowed Pac to obliterate most fighters he fights, his speed, power, and awkwardness. I like Matthysse, but his style plays into Pac's strengths and he's not good enough to avoid getting too much punishment put on him early, which would lead to a total ass kicking for as long as it lasted into the second half of the fight. Maybe he lasts the distance and takes an extreme beating.

Comment

Pac stops him

As skilled as Lucas is, he's not on the level of skilled that guys like Marquez are on

The only wildcard is how well Pac will take Lucas' punches becuz he'll be the hardest puncher Pac has faced...

Other than that, though... Don't make me laugh

Comment

I like Lucas but i think Pacquiao would be to fast and elusive for Lucas. I think Pacquiao would stop him late on.

Comment

Working...
                      X