No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler: Bute Low-Balled Me, Johnson Can Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kessler: Bute Low-Balled Me, Johnson Can Beat Him

Mikkel Kessler recently sat down with Lionheart Boxing to discuss a variety of subjects, including his upcoming challenge for the WBO super middleweight title against champion Robert Stieglitz, the reason why a fight with IBF champ Lucian Bute fell apart, whether Glen Johnson stands a chance to beat Bute, and more. Kessler faces Stieglitz on November 5 in Copenhagen, and Bute returns on the same day in Canada against Johnson.

[Click Here To Read More]

Would love to see Kessler-Bute in 2012; the Dane would outbox the vastly overrated Bute

Comment

If Bute struggled against Andrade - and he was lucky in the first fight - then Johnson is going to give him fits. Johnson blocks punches with his gloves, not his face like Andrade, and he is much more intelligent in his attack.

Comment

Kessler - Bute would of been a great fight.

Johnson will be tough for Bute but i see Bute pulling out a decision win.

Comment

Bute is like a nice ice cream cone pretty to look at and enjoy it before it melts. Bute is a soft wimpy guy feminine and soft and just waiting to be exposed as the fraud he is. Just as kessler was exposed as a faraud by Ward-Bute is soon to be exposed. Not sure if the 50 yr old Johnson will do it though.

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
            Bute is like a nice ice cream cone pretty to look at and enjoy it before it melts. Bute is a soft wimpy guy feminine and soft and just waiting to be exposed as the fraud he is. Just as kessler was exposed as a faraud by Ward-Bute is soon to be exposed. Not sure if the 50 yr old Johnson will do it though.
            Weird fantasm that you have there... Don't tell me more...

Bute will do better than Froch against this S6 guy.

Bute did 90+ rounds of sparring with Johnson...

Bute by one hit to the liver ! If Johnson spend the entire fight protecting his liver like some boxer tried against Bute, he will get hit relentlessly to the head with power shots and Bute will win an easy decison.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
              If Bute struggled against Andrade - and he was lucky in the first fight - then Johnson is going to give him fits. Johnson blocks punches with his gloves, not his face like Andrade, and he is much more intelligent in his attack.
              Bute was sick in the first fight against Andrade, look at the rematch... painful !

It's impossible to block a liver shot while your gloves are protection your face... Bute as prove that many times already.

Watch Bute win an easy fight...

Comment

Originally posted by breakyourface View Post
                Would love to see Kessler-Bute in 2012; the Dane would outbox the vastly overrated Bute
                Kessler doesn't want to fight Bute, he won't be the only one after the Bute vs Johnson fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
                  Kessler doesn't want to fight Bute, he won't be the only one after the Bute vs Johnson fight...
                  He did say he wanted to fight Bute. All it takes is a reasonable offer.

Comment

I disagree on Kessler's take on the Johnson-Bute fight. I think that Johnson gasses as he usually does and Bute has that sick uppercut that looks for me to be the proper medicine to keep Johnson honest. Just like it seemed as if Kessler's own uppercut would have been usefull against Ward's head-first assaults.

So I think that Bute 'just' has to win 3 of the first 9 rounds to be certain of the win.

Comment

Working...
                    X