No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather Will Never Make it To Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather Will Never Make it To Pacquiao

Golden Boy Promotions CEO, Richard Schaefer, doesn't expect a mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao to take place in 2012. Both of the boxers have fights scheduled for the fall. Pacquiao will defend his WBO welterweight crown against Juan Manuel Marquez in a trilogy bout on November 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, while Mayweather will challenge WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz on September 18, which also takes place at the MGM Grand.

[Click Here To Read More]

I told you all......floyd will always find a way to duck...................fuking b1tch

Comment

Schaefer doing his best to hype the fight.

Comment

He's saying ortiz will beat floyd

Comment

they also said hatton, JMM, and mosley would beat floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Golden Boy Promotions CEO, Richard Schaefer, doesn't expect a mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao to take place in 2012. Both of the boxers have fights scheduled for the fall. Pacquiao will defend his WBO welterweight crown against Juan Manuel Marquez in a trilogy bout on November 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, while Mayweather will challenge WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz on September 18, which also takes place at the MGM Grand.

[Click Here To Read More]
            the Swiss Banker is taking Oscar's place atm...this is normally Oscar's job....Oscar said JMM could and would beat Floyd...so do the math....can't knock Richie Rich for pumping it up....but unless Floyd fell way way way off....Vic is goin' to school

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              I told you all......floyd will always find a way to duck...................fuking b1tch
              mm aaa you know mmm aaa eeeeeee me no blood test mmm aaaaaaaa eeeee me fight jmm at catch weight mmm aaaaaa eeeee me like fighting in court rooms aaaa mmmmm eeeeee mmmmm aaaaa

floyd very stupid because he fight good dangerous opponent me very smart me tell arum please make JMM fight at catch weight..i go sing song and eat snoopy now ahhahhahahahhahhaha

Comment

this shows you that floyd is only fighting good fights..he is the man..the best p4p..no catch weight fraud fights no leftovers ..he's the real deal and this is what we want...arum and duckqiao have been trying to kill the sport with their cherry picking but floyd is here to save boxing.

Comment

Pacquiao v Mayweather will happen in 2012 with or w/o Schaefer and GBP. Even if Victor beats Floyd, the fight will still happen cause it's the biggest fight out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    this shows you that floyd is only fighting good fights..he is the man..the best p4p..no catch weight fraud fights no leftovers ..he's the real deal and this is what we want...arum and duckqiao have been trying to kill the sport with their cherry picking but floyd is here to save boxing.
                    Your post makes no sense at all not even a bit. All networks and boxing organizations BWAA, Ring, WBC, WBA, WBO, IBF, HBO, Showtime, BoxingScene, ESPN considered Pacquiao as the P4P king and nothing left for Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X