Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TripleGFightFan didn't want to respond...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TripleGFightFan didn't want to respond...

..to my post in his "Has Triple G ever fought a Hall of Famer?" thread.

Probably because Mr. Obvious Troll didn't have shít to say.

So do any of the other full-time Golovkin haters on this board want to take a crack?

"Let's take a look at the HoFers that he could have fought:

Felix Sturm (not a def HoFer, but it's possible) - Ducked him. Hard. Gennady chased him for years and was eventually elevated to WBA Super Champion because Sturm simply refused to fight him.

Sergio Martinez - Ducked him. Fought Martin Murray instead, then paid Gennady step-aside money so he could fight Cotto, and then lost the title and retired. Lou DiBella said flat out that he wasn't going to put Martinez in with that "monster."

Miguel Cotto - Ducked him. Paid Golovkin a fee, fought Geale, then paid him another fee to fight Canelo instead. Lost the title.

Saul Alvarez - Currently in the process of ducking. Weighs more than Gennady on fight night (I heard he came in 180+ against Khan), but claims he's too small. Dropped the WBC title so he could bide more time and/or force a catchweight. He knows what awaits him, and he's shook. Two fights in a row he spouts that "I'll fight him right now!" bullshít, then when negotiations begin he does everything he can to stall and avoid the fight. He doesn't look so tough now, does he?

Erislandy Lara (again, possible HoFer) - This fight may happen soon, since Lara seems willing. I don't think it will be very competitive, but it will shut up the "who he beat, doe?" crowd, who seem to think Lara will expose him somehow. I doubt it, and I fully expect Lara to suddenly realize mid-fight that he has caught the proverbial tiger by the tail, but hey, no one else wants to see the man. Hopefully we'll see Golovkin-Lara sometime this year.

Andre Ward - That fight can still happen at 168. Unless you're an idiot or a flat-out hater, it's not hard to understand why the Ward fight hasn't happened yet. If Gennady would've fought Ward and beat him at 168, there is no way in hell that Canelo or any other MW would agree to fight him. Why would they? He just beat the best SMW of this generation. However, if they hold off on Ward, they can fight Canelo first, then move up to 168. Makes perfect sense if you're not a complete fúcking moron.

Does this answer your question, Mr. Obvious Troll?"

Originally posted by Contra View Post

So do any of the other full-time Golovkin haters on this board want to take a crack?

Felix Sturm (not a def HoFer, but it's possible) - Ducked him. Hard. Gennady chased him for years and was eventually elevated to WBA Super Champion because Sturm simply refused to fight him.

Sergio Martinez - Ducked him. Fought Martin Murray instead, then paid Gennady step-aside money so he could fight Cotto, and then lost the title and retired. Lou DiBella said flat out that he wasn't going to put Martinez in with that "monster."

Miguel Cotto - Ducked him. Paid Golovkin a fee, fought Geale, then paid him another fee to fight Canelo instead. Lost the title.

Saul Alvarez - Currently in the process of ducking. Weighs more than Gennady on fight night (I heard he came in 180+ against Khan), but claims he's too small. Dropped the WBC title so he could bide more time and/or force a catchweight. He knows what awaits him, and he's shook. Two fights in a row he spouts that "I'll fight him right now!" bullshít, then when negotiations begin he does everything he can to stall and avoid the fight. He doesn't look so tough now, does he?

Erislandy Lara (again, possible HoFer) - This fight may happen soon, since Lara seems willing. I don't think it will be very competitive, but it will shut up the "who he beat, doe?" crowd, who seem to think Lara will expose him somehow. I doubt it, and I fully expect Lara to suddenly realize mid-fight that he has caught the proverbial tiger by the tail, but hey, no one else wants to see the man. Hopefully we'll see Golovkin-Lara sometime this year.

Andre Ward - That fight can still happen at 168. Unless you're an idiot or a flat-out hater, it's not hard to understand why the Ward fight hasn't happened yet. If Gennady would've fought Ward and beat him at 168, there is no way in hell that Canelo or any other MW would agree to fight him. Why would they? He just beat the best SMW of this generation. However, if they hold off on Ward, they can fight Canelo first, then move up to 168. Makes perfect sense if you're not a complete fúcking moron.

Man I love you.. one of the best posters on the site^^

You're gonna make the GGG Hate squad angry

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
        Didn't think you could to be honest lol, you probably never seen the 4th grade

Comment

Originally posted by ,GGG View Post
          Didn't think you could to be honest lol, you probably never seen the 4th grade
          White knighting your hero Contra I see...hmnn...I will leave you two to circle jerk 1 another ala Alexander The Great and King Arthur style... Go ahead you gentleman...jerk each other you may...

Comment

White knighting your hero Contra I see...hmnn...I will leave you two to circle jerk 1 another ala Alexander The Great and King Arthur style... Go ahead you gentleman...jerk each other you may...
            You're hilarious.

This whole time you were telling people "Look at me, I'm black and my favorite fighter is GGG". Good one..

As you continue to hate on GGG and be completely oblivious to facts that practically answer your ******ed questions.. I'll sit back and enjoy the show

Comment

Contra shutting all of them up

I hope the Lara fight happens next, I like Lara and think he is the best JMW right now but he has nothing for Golovkin. Like Contra said, it'll shut up the "who he fought doe" crowd.

Comment

So no he has not fought a Hall Of Famer?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Contra shutting all of them up

I hope the Lara fight happens next, I like Lara and think he is the best JMW right now but he has nothing for Golovkin. Like Contra said, it'll shut up the "who he fought doe" crowd.
                  The answer is at 34 golovkin has not fought a Hall of Famer.

Comment

Your silence says it all, bro.

You are so obsessed that you created a fake fan account so you could bait people into your thinly veiled Golovkin-hate threads, and then you can't even back up your own shít talk.

Sad, really.

Comment

Working...
                    X