Comments Thread For: Bradley-Vargas For Vacant WBO Welterweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley-Vargas For Vacant WBO Welterweight Crown

Winner must fight Sadam Ali

Bradley vs Ali is an interesting fight. At least something good is coming out of this matchup.

Comment

I've liked what I've seen from Ali so far. Bradley vs Ali sounds like a good match up.

Comment

These are all HBO-associated fighters, so hopefully it won't be hard to make the Ali fighter after this.

Comment

Who gives a sht about the WBO title lol...the news here is that Sadam Ali could be fighting Tim Bradley soon, as he should be, The Brooklyn kid earned his shot with his amazing performance over Potro Abregu. If this fight happens we can finally say bye bye to Timmy from the P4P list!

Comment

The WBO-Top Rank partnership strikes again.

Comment

When did Floyd vacate it?

Comment

Bradley is going to be the latest to be robbed against this guy. I just know it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  When did Floyd vacate it?
                  He said he was going to vacate all his belts the Monday after the fight. I guess he did.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    He said he was going to vacate all his belts the Monday after the fight. I guess he did.
                    The WBO immediately vacated the belt upon Mayweather's victory.

Boxing politics + Mayweather not fighting mandatories + WBO's vendetta against Haymon = This is boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X