Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Williams vs Jesus Soto Karass and Errol Spence vs Josesito Lopez Dec. 6th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    I completely disagree. If anyone has a chance to win it's Josesito over Spence. Karass is done as a fighter, just gate keeper status as evidenced by this fight. Also he'll be moving up to face Williams at 154. I like the Spence fight but am not a big fan of Williams taking on Karass
    I think 154 would do karass good, he always drained as hell at the weigh ins.

Comment

I would rather see these guys against something other than shopworn, depleted guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        I think 154 would do karass good, he always drained as hell at the weigh ins.

This is true. I thought this was going to be fought at 147. He always looks weak and drained at the weigh-ins, and he always gains 18-20 pounds by the time he steps in the ring. The move up will definitely do him some good. He'll look a little fresher and maybe even a little faster at 154 i think.

he looks fragile as hell weighing in at 147

Last edited by BOXEO _; 09-27-2014, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Good card. Lopez is a solid test for Errol, we will see where he's at.

Comment

Wow nice step up. And khan was gonna fight Lopez I think khan needs to step up

Comment

Unless they're paying Lopez a ton of money seems questionable what does he get out of it one thing to lose to Khan another to lose to a unproven prospect he'll go from opponent to measuring stick.

Comment

This is the matchmaking I enjoy.

Comment

Sorry to rain on the thread but as far as Lopez his manager/trainer already denied Spence rumors on twitter...said they had 3 names given by haymon and none were Errol Spence

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                    Unless they're paying Lopez a ton of money seems questionable what does he get out of it one thing to lose to Khan another to lose to a unproven prospect he'll go from opponent to measuring stick.
                    thats what he's always been. a tough journeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      thats what he's always been. a tough journeyman.
                      Basically yeah he's living off beating Victor Ortiz.

But there's a difference in pay in being a opponent to an established guy and a prospect.

Comment

Working...
                      X