Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheese and crackers for moi. Most of the time I hate cheese... it's just sometimes I get cravings for the stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      Cheese and crackers for moi. Most of the time I hate cheese... it's just sometimes I get cravings for the stuff.
      Cheese is great. I've been nibbling Swiss cheese slices the past few days I've been sick. I love the cubes of colby jack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
        Cheese is great. I've been nibbling Swiss cheese slices the past few days I've been sick. I love the cubes of colby jack.
        How did the cookout go, Clyde? Did yer take the super soaker?

Comment

How did the cookout go, Clyde? Did yer take the super soaker?
          Good in the moment. Horrible in the aftermath. I ate something that didn't agree with me. That or a mix of eating and drinking too much. I've had the runs since Monday night.

Otherwise it was a lot of fun. A couple of kegs, a fully loaded bar, and all the great barbecue a man could ask for. Good choice of music too. Plenty of gorgeous ladies I of course couldn't ogle too long without being lynched, but were nice to look at while I could. Met some cool people and soon to be in laws.

No super soaker though. Didn't want to spoil everyone's appetites.

Comment

• Every fighter who loses is shot and/or weight drained.
            Every fighter who scores a KO is using plaster.
            Every fighter who's a titlist is ducking everyone in his division.
            Every fighter who moves up in weight is juicing.

Comment

Good in the moment. Horrible in the aftermath. I ate something that didn't agree with me. That or a mix of eating and drinking too much. I've had the runs since Monday night.

Otherwise it was a lot of fun. A couple of kegs, a fully loaded bar, and all the great barbecue a man could ask for. Good choice of music too. Plenty of gorgeous ladies I of course couldn't ogle too long without being lynched, but were nice to look at while I could. Met some cool people and soon to be in laws.

No super soaker though. Didn't want to spoil everyone's appetites.
              Had a light bulb moment where I combined the runs with the super soaker. Too sick... even for me.

Comment

Had a light bulb moment where I combined the runs with the super soaker. Too sick... even for me.
                Aye, that gave me a laugh, but no poop or vomit in the super soaker. I couldn't bring myself to even try that.

Comment

• Speaking of which, Hurricane Clyde resumes it's swath of destruction this weekend. I'm running out of time. Ring will be paid off as of my next paycheck. Looks like I'll be taking a knee, literally and figuratively, sometime after father's day.

Comment

Aye, that gave me a laugh, but no poop or vomit in the super soaker. I couldn't bring myself to even try that.
                    An 18 year old me would have. That version of Stinger was a reet emotionless bastard.

Comment

An 18 year old me would have. That version of Stinger was a reet emotionless bastard.
                      Even then I couldn't do that. I'd lose my lunch filling it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X