No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I'll Make Boxing Better, Eliminate The Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    I cant honestly say I've not seen a HW title fight in its entirety since the Lennox days.

Hoping for more days like that coming soon now the midget-fighting Klits will be retiring.
    Kind of contradicting yourself here bud. Unless you mean that you have seen a HW fight in its entirety?

Comment

Could someone please make Fury **** off!

Comment

Originally posted by Oaklander View Post
        Who are these "midgets" the Klitschko's are fighting? Wlads last opponent was Wach 6' 7" 251 lbs on steroids. Before him was Thompson 6' 5" 244 lbs, before that, Mormeck 5' 11" 244lbs (bigger than Tyson or Frazier ever was) Vitali's last opponent Charr 6' 3" 245lbs. Please give us the names of these "midgets".
        Bigger than Tyson or Frazier? You mean fatter than Tyson or Frazier ever was. Don't forget he made the CW limit a couple of years ago, to go from 200 to 244 in the space of a couple of years - is not healthy. I think we can all agree that the Klitschkos have fought their fair share of small guys: Mormeck, Adamek, Sosnowski, Chambers etc. However, they have also fought big guys: Lewis, Wach, Thompson, Briggs. The fact of the matter is that, and I'm no big K2 supporter, they have fought pretty much everyone in this era that mattered. And that's all you can ask from them. Fury would get KO'd badly against Wlad. Against Vitali he would have a chance if he ran circles around him. He has a longer reach, and that could work to his advantage. If he gets hit on the chin, it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
          Why is this guy talking so much all of a sudden??
          He wants the Klitschkos bad and figures he can talk his way into a championship fight like Haye did. I think also he is becoming very confident in him self and is now letting his true personality shine through. These kinds of guys are good for boxing, because they get noticed and get people talking.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            He wants the Klitschkos bad and figures he can talk his way into a championship fight like Haye did. I think also he is becoming very confident in him self and is now letting his true personality shine through. These kinds of guys are good for boxing, because they get noticed and get people talking.
            Haye was undisputed CW champion & WBA Heavyweight champion. I think he deserved it. Tyson has a good ranking and also deserves a fight. More so than the likes of Charr, Mormeck and Wach i'm sure we can all agree. But he will still lose because he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
              Haye was undisputed CW champion & WBA Heavyweight champion. I think he deserved it. Tyson has a good ranking and also deserves a fight. More so than the likes of Charr, Mormeck and Wach i'm sure we can all agree. But he will still lose because he sucks.
              Yeah, he will get destroyed by Wlad, but might have a chance against an old Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                I know a bunch of HW's that would KO Fury, forget the K-bros.
                Arreola, Banks, Haye, Adamek, Magomed,Price will all pick him apart. Fury has been down several times . Price is the best HW in the UK along with Haye.
                BANKS!!!!

lol

AVERAGEMEK!!!!

Don't make me laugh

come on man, try to at least thinly veil that hatred

Comment

lol fury would smash any of the shite american heavyweights to bits

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    Maybe Fury should EAT his way into a title shot like yo' california boy Arreola.

Whatcha got to say about that, mandem?

Comment

I had a lot of respect for Fury unlike alot of people on here who do not give him that but now my mind has changed about him - Fury has shown he is no different than any other Heavyweight trying to fight the Klitschko's by bad mouthing them next he will be wearing a T-Shirt with the heads beheading 'ala' David Haye - I don't care what anyone says the Klitschko's are good role models and the best out there and they deserve more respect than some people give them credit for - Fury a piece of advise you better put up a better performance than you did in your last fight otherwise you will be an easier defense than Wach was.

Comment

Working...
                      X