Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG!! I just rewatched Cotto-Margarito II, Mayorga and Foreman, WOW!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Holy shit I forgot how good Cotto has become,
    His ring movement and Combinations are some of the best I have ever seen.

The more I think about the more I become to realize he seriously could be a threat to Floyd. (Although I think Floyd will stop him convincingly!)

Since moving upto 154 he has become full on BEAST!!

Unlike Bradley, who looked like sh
    it against Casamayor.

May 5th will be fight of the YEAR!! Two warriors and the two best in the world meet in the MGM Grand! I can't wait you guys!!
    In all seriousness, and this coming from a Cotto supporter, we have seen the best Cotto, and it's not based on his last 3 fights. If it's about hyping the fight? Cool. All I'm saying right now is I don't think Floyd is walking out of this fight with an easy victory. It's a big step up in competition not only for Cotto, but IMO Mayweather too based on his competition since even the De La Hoya fight (which I thought he'd win anyway).

Comment

The more I think about the more I become to realize he seriously could be a threat to Floyd. (Although I think Floyd will stop him convincingly!)

it against Casamayor.

May 5th will be fight of the YEAR!! Two warriors and the two best in the world meet in the MGM Grand! I can't wait you guys!!
      lmao...smh...this site is giving me a headache today. seriously dude, it was the same old cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        lmao...smh...this site is giving me a headache today. seriously dude, it was the same old cotto.
        I agree for the most part. One improvement though I have seen is his reluctance to stay on the ropes, where it seems he's taken themost damage in his fights (though he can counter well). But overall, yea, Cotto is gonna be Cotto until he retires.

Comment

Cotto is better then Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

lol........................

Comment

let the fighters and their teams do what they get paid to do....its their jobs to promote and sale the fight...no need for fans to help sale the product they're gonna buy....it doesn't make sense....this Floyd-Manny thing is old and corny though...on the real...the reason the fight aint happening is because Arum and the millions of pipe blowers in each base...think about it!!

Comment

it against Casamayor.

lmao!! Only in ***** land.

Comment

lmfao!! I was going to red k you for being an idiot but you made me laugh.

Comment

I agree, Cotto is a god damn beast, prime RJJ was crap against Cotto. Forget about Sugar Ray Leonard, Ray Robinson and Marvin Hagler, this guy is the shit... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      Yup, this is definitely the PPV worth getting
                      I will watch both fights on P2P streaming that for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X