Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a little confused at to why Boss Lady hasn't acknowledge me since I'm the hottest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Nice girl but whats the fcking obsession,there are a million women out there for you that you can meet in real life.
    look who's talking about real life

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      And Trigg is the only Black person to have ever worn vibram 5finger shoes. That is some straight up suburb whiteboy and whitegirl I'm into veganism and saving the earth ****.
      Ignorant! I been to a few cities that black men and women wearing VFF. You need to get out more.

Comment

Does it really matter, Trig?

Comment

haha, yes i agree with my man triggerhappy, post pics of those beautifuly described feet

Comment

Trigger.. If Rex Ryan and his wife invited you to a no holds barred all out foot sniffing extravaganza, would you go?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Nice girl but whats the fcking obsession,there are a million women out there for you that you can meet in real life.
              go meet one then you ******ed vigin

Comment

Originally posted by legolas89 View Post
                haha, yes i agree with my man triggerhappy, post pics of those beautifuly described feet
                Green k sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Trigger.. If Rex Ryan and his wife invited you to a no holds barred all out foot sniffing extravaganza, would you go?
                  Hell yes I would. These types of events really exist but I've never had the opportunity to go. None of my friends have foot fetishes.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                    Ignorant! I been to a few cities that black men and women wearing VFF. You need to get out more.
                    What the hell do you expect from a backwards country boy like me? I mean in terms of getting out you might be right but I'm a gottamn bupkin.

These are terms we need to deal with.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      What the hell do you expect from a backwards country boy like me? I mean in terms of getting out you might be right but I'm a gottamn bupkin.

These are terms we need to deal with.
                      It's been a while Run .

Comment

Working...
                      X