• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The descent 1 &2-----good ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      you seen part 2 already? how was it?

It was just as good as Part I if not better.

800,000 vs 100,000. They struggle to figure out a way of how to pull it off. Actually that babe you just mentioned played a crucial role. The Prime Minister warlord gets what he started the war for but its not enough. He makes stupid mistakes as the good guys think their way thru to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        It was just as good as Part I if not better.

800,000 vs 100,000. They struggle to figure out a way of how to pull it off. Actually that babe you just mentioned played a crucial role. The Prime Minister warlord gets what he started the war for but its not enough. He makes stupid mistakes as the good guys think their way thru to win.

good **** man...checkin that out when i can

the CG with all those warships were dope...also the bird's eye view was amazing

Comment

i could watch this **** all day bro

Great fight scene. I lol'd at their face expressions. Overall one of the best Martial art movies ever.

Comment

• Black Book 7.5/10

The story of an attractive Jewish woman in the 1940s in Holland, who joins a resistance to save the lives of other Jews. Before her introduction to the resistance, she nearly gets murdered along with about 20-30 other Jews on a boat that was supposed to take them away to a safe location; her parents were among the murdered. After that incident she dyes her hair blond and seduces a Nazi officer, a Captain. Before she realizes it she is in deep and the heads of the resistance want her to find out as much as she can, so she spies on the Nazis and what their plans are. Little does she know that some of the main guys in the resistance are working with the Nazis to round up rich Jews, kill them and split the money among themselves. Watch this for a great story and for the ****, she has great pair.

Comment

• Red Cliff is the ****.

I've only seen the like 2.5 hour one which combined both so I probably missed a lot. It's still awesome, though.
              Last edited by CrackYourJaw; 04-17-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                Red Cliff is the ****.

I've only seen the like 2.5 hour one which combined both so I probably missed a lot. It's still awesome, though.
                You missed a whole lot, part 1-2 international version is 280min combined. Watched it last week

Comment

good **** man...checkin that out when i can

the CG with all those warships were dope...also the bird's eye view was amazing
                  Bumped for an update. Mak...I'm watching "13 Assassins" later. Its got excellent reviews from rottentomatoes, imdb & Metacritic. I'll bump this for the review sometime this weekend.

Comment

• Pretty Woman
                    Sex and the City

LOL

seriously i am a big movie fan and go to movies almost every week..

just seen "priest" it was ok but disappointing i expected better
                    pirates of the carribean was also just ok.. again disappointing
                    thor was good but lack action scene.. i expected more action

hangover 2, xmen, green lantern are on my list watch

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      Bumped for an update. Mak...I'm watching "13 Assassins" later. Its got excellent reviews from rottentomatoes, imdb & Metacritic. I'll bump this for the review sometime this weekend.
                      Check out Merantau when you get a chance. It's pretty good:

Comment

Working...
                      X