Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fraudulent Deontae's boxing nation exposed!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Groups of people that are Pro-Black: American Jews are the coolest and most liberal. Not insecure trollers. Pro Black clothing is dope too.

Get close to one of their women and the same guys would throw a rope around you're neck.

Hell is wrong with this cuckheld mofo?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      its his pro black delievery imo, cause I actually seen a few of his videos and they were alrihhjt but once I subscribed and was feed a bunch of his videos and peeped em out you clearly see dude is a lame ass pro black dude whos only pick up line to chicks is "Have you ever been with a black man" lmfao.
      I agree, I have no problem with people being proud of their race but my gosh! I'm a black dude and he gets on my nerves a lot of times with his crap, like tone it down man , you don't need to be on that crap 24/7. It becomes too much when literally everything is about race with him

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I agree, I have no problem with people being proud of their race but my gosh! I'm a black dude and he gets on my nerves a lot of times with his crap, like tone it down man , you don't need to be on that crap 24/7. It becomes too much when literally everything is about race with him
        Of all the racism on youtube....you cry about Deontae?

There's a name for your kind

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Dontae has a mental illness, like Narcissism combined with Paranoid personality disorder. I have a relative who has the same traits as Dontae he thinks everyone is against him and scolds others and accuses them of being biased or hating, yet he does exactly what he accuses others of.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Get close to one of their women and the same guys would throw a rope around you're neck.

Hell is wrong with this cuckheld mofo?????????????
            Too bad Thomas Hauser spent years thinking of FLoyd's balls and writing negativity. Hauser could've made books on Floyd and made millions, like the way he exploited the Ali books!

Comment

Only boxing youtuber i ****s with is Travis Gotti. Shout out to him if he's reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Of all the racism on youtube....you cry about Deontae?

There's a name for your kind
                I only watch sports videos and boxing on youtube. This thread is about Dontae's channel. If you can't keep up get out of the thread. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  The guy shouldnt be allowed to boxing shows anymore, he is a racist two face who smiles in your face and than accuses you of racism on his follow up videos when you are not there.

I think this guy has narcissism and paranoia, who the hell doesnt realzie what they are doing other than a mentally ill person? seriously doesnt he know thse guys can find his videos and him talking chit behind their backs? smh

Watch this hypocrite what he complains about in the video is EXACTLY him! he does exactly what he *****es about, he cant stand a non white getting shine, he hates Pacquiao GGG, Lomavhenko, he never calls a black fight4er out on their BS, he always disses non blacks and accusses them of racism, like his abner mares video he even said whites and mexicans will smile and be your friend but behind yoru back they will hate on you, but that is wht Dontae does he smiles to Arum, Roach, GGG Pacquiao and nonito but then when he gets home he talks chit about them and hates on them, smh entitled piece of chit.
                  That video is hilarious. I think he has it twisted...it's more like he has to imagine all these racists feeling pissed off at black fighters winning to make himself feel good. There's been black fighters in the ufc for many years and some of the most beloved, hyped, respected and well paid fighters in the ufc have been black. It's one thing to have something wrong with yourself that makes you see things the way you do...but trying to convince other weak minded people that it's reality is irresponsible. It's really not much different than some of the alt right white supremacists...a thinly veiled message of hate disguised by a bunch of "reasoning" to make it seem rational.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    Only boxing youtuber i ****s with is Travis Gotti. Shout out to him if he's reading this.
                    Travis is funny as hell. He is my favorite also, as he gets everyone riled up and hating on him LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Him and his lackey barbershop conersations should be banned from all press events due to their race baiting questions and videos.
                      doesnt youtube pay for videos? why does he ask for donations? seems weird

Comment

Working...
                      X