No announcement yet.

Why Does Golovkin constantly say he's a ''small Middleweight?''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
    i dont have the time to watch every single interview, but a quick google search "golovkin AND saunders" gives you more than enough results.
    in actual query algorithm on this site would probably find that Golovkin and Saunders by me alone hits more than 100 posts

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      in actual query algorithm on this site would probably find that Golovkin and Saunders by me alone hits more than 100 posts
      and Golovkin by you alone probably has 7300+ hits, you're obsessed

Comment

Idk if you know this but different people have different body frames. Im same height as a lot of those people and I wouldn't be able to hit 200lbs even if I was tied down to a bed and force fed.

You either dunno **** or are a pretty pathetic troll. Maybe both?

Comment

Someone small for the weight doesn't put on 10+ lbs after the weigh-in.

Comment

He was 165 a month out from his last fight. When people say "small middleweight" they don't mean height. What they mean is what weight they walk around at, how much they rehydrate to, how big their frame is etc. Someone who is a "big middleweight" would be someone who is killing himself to make weight, has a huge frame or rehydrates alot after the weigh in. Khan and Canelo are the same height. Think they are the same size? Lol

This is common knowledge bro. How the fuk can you have 8k posts on a BOXING forum and still think that height = size? Seriously..

That being said I dont think he is that small. He is a solid middleweight that keeps in shape year round
            Last edited by Sp0rty Cr@ig; 01-17-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I talked to Gennady and he told me he says so because he wants you to believe him and wants you to pick a fight with him.

Comment

Jesus christ man why do you keep making these i hate GGG threads??

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                  He was 165 a month out from his last fight. When people say "small middleweight" they don't mean height. What they mean is what weight they walk around at, how much they rehydrate to, how big their frame is etc. Someone who is a "big middleweight" would be someone who is killing himself to make weight, has a huge frame or rehydrates alot after the weigh in. Khan and Canelo are the same height. Think they are the same size? Lol

This is common knowledge bro. How the fuk can you have 8k posts on a BOXING forum and still think that height = size? Seriously..
                  He was 173 vs Rubio

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Idk if you know this but different people have different body frames. Im same height as a lot of those people and I wouldn't be able to hit 200lbs even if I was tied down to a bed and force fed.

You either dunno **** or are a pretty pathetic troll. Maybe both?
                    Any excuse to protect the coward.

Comment

weighty division..NOT HEIGHT DIVISION...Tyson was 5'11 and Paul Williams was 6'1..stop the bull****

Comment

Working...
                      X