Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were the 80s like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voltron, GI Joe, Thundercats, Robotech, Airwolf, Predator, Robocop, The Untouchables, Commando, Rambo, Temple of Doom, Rowdy Piper, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Ricky Steamboat, Macho Man Savage, Junkyard Dog, The Road Warriors, British Bulldogs, The Four Horsemen, Hart Foundation, Porsche 959, Ruf Yellowbird, Ferrari F40, Buick GNX, 49ers, Giants, A's, Magic, Bird, Jabbar, Jordan, Nique, Zeke, Drexler, Olajuwon, Duran, Hagler, Hearns, SRL, Pea, Holyfield, Tyson, Atari 2600, NES, Sega, pliers to change the channel on the TV, kung fu and Godzilla marathons.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Voltron, GI Joe, Thundercats, Robotech, Airwolf, Predator, Robocop, The Untouchables, Commando, Rambo, Temple of Doom, Rowdy Piper, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Ricky Steamboat, Macho Man Savage, Junkyard Dog, The Road Warriors, British Bulldogs, The Four Horsemen, Hart Foundation, Porsche 959, Ruf Yellowbird, Ferrari F40, Buick GNX, 49ers, Giants, A's, Magic, Bird, Jabbar, Jordan, Nique, Zeke, Drexler, Olajuwon, Duran, Hagler, Hearns, SRL, Pea, Holyfield, Tyson, Atari 2600, NES, Sega, pliers to change the channel on the TV, kung fu and Godzilla marathons.
      Pliers to change the channel, been there haha !

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Lol. Why do you say that? Growing up in the 90s was cool. I was born in 91.

We played outside too, mixed it up with some SNES and N64.
        Sounds cool. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Sounds cool. Good times.
          But you're sort of right. Kids born in 98 claiming to be 90s kids are annoying.

Comment

My older siblings would catch an ass whoopin if they weren't home before this commercial came on.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
              Sounds like heaven
              Mostly heaven. Unless your car broke down and you needed help, but pay phones were everwhere.

We needed to plan things, meeting places, Max time to wait before bailing on a hook up. We didn't tolerate lame excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                My all time favorite movie when I was 9 or 10, worn that poor VHS out, watched it about 100 times back then, green K for the first to name it !

NO CHEATING !!!!

The Wraith. Damn I wanted so many cars from that movie. Looking back they look so ugly now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Clinton getting blow jobs in the oval office doe.

Rx7 turbo 2, the good Supras, Play Station, POKÉMON, Dragon Ball Z. Undertaker. INTERNETZ

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    But you're sort of right. Kids born in 98 claiming to be 90s kids are annoying.
                    Watching all those annoying anti drug campaigns on television, while being high as a kite. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                      The Wraith. Damn I wanted so many cars from that movie. Looking back they look so ugly now lol.
                      Lol I know, looking back those cars were underpowered POS !

Comment

Working...
                      X