Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a filipino. Pac lost. I watched 2 of the vids here coz i thought its going to be a scientific discussion. But i was wrong. Any knowledgeble fan (not a hater of both or even if ur a hater of floyd) knows floyd won the fight. Not so much amazing offensively but on how he nullified and controlled pac and was able to land enough to win the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      Im a filipino. Pac lost. I watched 2 of the vids here coz i thought its going to be a scientific discussion. But i was wrong. Any knowledgeble fan (not a hater of both or even if ur a hater of floyd) knows floyd won the fight. Not so much amazing offensively but on how he nullified and controlled pac and was able to land enough to win the fight.
      Color is irrelevant here. If you say you watched 2 videos. Then you won't have a hard time disputing it if what you say is true.

Be my guest show me. Dispute it. Time stamp it bud.

Turn to the previous page, I just made one die hard fl0mo poster believe Pac won a disputed round in one of those videos.

# most Fl0mos here don't even want to say they are Floyd fans

# some posters in here even say they are Pac fans, but really are just going covert to derail this thread lol

# nullified? Controlled? Land enough? Strong words if true.. But is it?

# all you said are debunked in those vids. prove me wrong. Dispute it.

Your words nullified, controlled, land enough.. Best suits these videos for Pac's game. Especially these 2 videos.

Epic round 4. The maestro. @ 1:33

Round 6 @ 1:42

another day @ the school. Floyd learning how to get hit lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-06-2016, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I don't think I said that, not my exact words. But I reviewed the whole fight before. I think Floyd won.

But I like looking at each round, one at a time, starting at the beginning.
        The momentum was with Floyd, round by round. Bayless let Floyd get away with a few things.
        Last time you didn't even believe any of those videos. Today, you saw something different. I proved to you a round that you thought Floyd won wasn't actually his. Floyd is all smoke and mirrors. All perception.. But the truth is he was just all posturing and knows how to act as if his hitting, but truth is he was hitting air. All an illusion. A mirage.

Pac connected more in all those other videos and pushed Floyd back against the ropes. Shows who was in control and in command of the ring.

I only need to prove to you 3 more disputed rounds and Pac wins it. I still have 4 disputed rounds to show for, but I'm sure it took a toll on you to realize what you saw. Let's wait for Tangalog verdict to you.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-06-2016, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Every video is equally compelling

How about Try this one.

I'm willing to play. I've already explained that your

"compubox is **** for judging boxing matches, but my compubox is better than your compubox because it fits my agenda"

thread is simply a waste of space since compubox isn't used to judge boxing matches, dummy. But I looked at your video and I'll go even further.

1. Notice how many times the (clearly biased) commentator says something like "that should not count, but if you want to count that, I'll count some of the things Pacquaio did." That makes it clear that he isn't even sure of what he's seeing.

2. Notice how he gives Pacquaio credit for in-fighting that is inconclusive. Lots of times it seems that Manny is positioning his arms inside or attempting to throw a body shot that is clearly insignificant. The commentator wants to discredit what he deemed to be many Mayweather insignificant blows, but wants to give Pacquaio credit for his "infighting" that didn't exist.

3. Often the angle of the video doesn't show landed punches clearly. The commentator says on a number of occasions that blows by Mayweather couldn't have landed because Pacquaio continues to counter. What? So we should assume punches didn't land because Pacquaio continues through with his punches? Ok, buddy. Many times being hit while throwing a punch leads to your punches going off mark, and we all saw how much Pacquaio MISSED! That also proves that you can be hit and continue to counter, of course.

4. He claims Mayweather was hurt in that round. I guess only Mayweather would know the answer to that. Clearly didn't appear to be hurt at any time to me. Heavy legs? There was barely anything landed in the round.

The next one is bolded because I found this really funny:
          5. He praised Lederman for giving round 2 to Pacquaio. Wonder if he will accept Lederman's entire scorecard. What do you think?

Harold Lederman: 117 - 111 Mayweather

As I celebrate the Lunar New Year, I sat back watching this fight again. Not because it was exciting, but because I love rewatching film of the event that ruined Pacroaches lives. Watched the skysports version and the commentators mentioned that a few of the rounds they scored for Mayweather were close and could have gone the other way, but they only hope that the right man would be declared the winner in the end because they did believe there was a clear winner. They believed it was Mayweather.

They got their wish. The right man won, and it was Mayweather.

In conclusion, your compubox is just as lame as any other compubox, which is why compubox is not used to score a boxing match.

Now that I've addressed your video, find me 3 boxers, boxing trainers, or boxing judges that scored this fight for Pacquaio. I imagine that I'll be waiting as long as you've been/will be crying about the outcome.

Mike Tyson: "It's him, who he is. It's his era. It's his time. When a man's time has come, nothing can stop him. He's in invincible mode now."

Robert Garcia: "Mayweather did what he had to do, but I was a little disappointed more in Pacquiao,…I thought he was going to give him a better fight…They didn’t have a gameplan”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Floyd Mayweather did what he had to do to stay undefeated…and that’s boxing smart.”

Carl Froch: 118 - 110 Mayweather

Larry Merchant: Pacquaio “let everyone down in this fight”

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

"compubox is **** for judging boxing matches, but my compubox is better than your compubox because it fits my agenda"

thread is simply a waste of space since compubox isn't used to judge boxing matches, dummy. But I looked at your video and I'll go even further.

1. Notice how many times the (clearly biased) commentator says something like "that should not count, but if you want to count that, I'll count some of the things Pacquaio did." That makes it clear that he isn't even sure of what he's seeing.

2. Notice how he gives Pacquaio credit for in-fighting that is inconclusive. Lots of times it seems that Manny is positioning his arms inside or attempting to throw a body shot that is clearly insignificant. The commentator wants to discredit what he deemed to be many Mayweather insignificant blows, but wants to give Pacquaio credit for his "infighting" that didn't exist.

3. Often the angle of the video doesn't show landed punches clearly. The commentator says on a number of occasions that blows by Mayweather couldn't have landed because Pacquaio continues to counter. What? So we should assume punches didn't land because Pacquaio continues through with his punches? Ok, buddy. Many times being hit while throwing a punch leads to your punches going off mark, and we all saw how much Pacquaio MISSED! That also proves that you can be hit and continue to counter, of course.

4. He claims Mayweather was hurt in that round. I guess only Mayweather would know the answer to that. Clearly didn't appear to be hurt at any time to me. Heavy legs? There was barely anything landed in the round.

5. He praised Lederman for giving round 2 to Pacquaio. Wonder if he will accept Lederman's entire scorecard. What do you think?

As I celebrate the Lunar New Year, I sat back watching this fight again. Not because it was exciting, but because I love rewatching film of the event that ruined Pacroaches lives. Watched the skysports version and the commentators mentioned that a few of the rounds they scored for Mayweather were close and could have gone the other way, but they only hope that the right man would be declared the winner in the end because they did believe there was a clear winner. They believed it was Mayweather.

In conclusion, your compubox is just as lame as any other compubox, which is why compubox is not used to score a boxing match.

Now that I've addressed your video, find me 3 boxers, boxing trainers, or boxing judges that scored this fight for Pacquaio. I imagine that I'll be waiting as long as you've been/will be crying about the outcome.

Mike Tyson: "It's him, who he is. It's his era. It's his time. When a man's time has come, nothing can stop him. He's in invincible mode now."

Robert Garcia: "Mayweather did what he had to do, but I was a little disappointed more in Pacquiao,…I thought he was going to give him a better fight…They didn’t have a gameplan”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Floyd Mayweather did what he had to do to stay undefeated…and that’s boxing smart.”

Cheers
            Lol not to rain on your parade, but your worse than reloaded. You don't have any sense in your posts. Most Floyd posters here are already green and your still red when you've been in NSB for years.

Secondly. What you said doesn't do jack since there is no scoring or time stamps for reference.

Thirdly, compubox just shows the biased nature for the hometown boy is apparent and it is a no BRAINER those rounds that were given to Floyd shouldn't have been his as video evidences shows.

Fourthly, I trust Zaroku's analytical mind than yours. Sorry, but that's how much I don't respect your opinion. This round has been debunked. Pac won it in Aces. As I have made a Floyd fan nod to it already.

# look at previous page
            Last edited by Spoon23; 02-06-2016, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Last time you didn't even believe any of those videos. Today, you saw something different. I proved to you a round that you thought Floyd won wasn't actually his. Floyd is all smoke and mirrors. All perception.. But the truth is he was just all posturing and knows how to act as if his hitting, but truth is he was hitting air. All an illusion. A mirage.

Pac connected more in all those other videos and pushed Floyd back against the ropes. Shows who was in control and in command of the ring.

I only need to prove to you 3 more disputed rounds and Pac wins it. I still have 4 disputed rounds to show for, but I'm sure it took a toll on you to realize what you saw. Let's wait for Tangalog verdict to you.

It took no toll on me at all. Don't project perceptions. I voted the IV thing was a sham. Rath and I go back and forth on things and I believe he has valid points at times.

But in reviewing this fight, and any fight, let's judge it round by round. In context, to the best of our abilities. I wonder if you can rewiew PAC vs Marquez 3. I believe Marquez won. PAC won the first, the second was a draw, Marquez won the third. The 4th was clear.

Be a boxing fan, and criticize guys you worship.

Sanchez is my ATG, but he drove too fast on bad roads.

Comment

Lol not to rain on your parade, but your worse than reloaded. You don't have any sense in your posts. Most Floyd posters here are already green and your still red when you've been in NSB for years.

Secondly. What you say doesn't do jack since there is no scoring.

Thirdly, compubox just shows the biased nature for the hometown boy is apparent and it is a no BRAINER those rounds that were given to Floyd shouldn't have been his as video evidences shows.

Fourthly, I trust Zaroku's analytical mind than yours. Sorry, but that's how much I don't respect your opinion. This round has been debunked. Pac won it in Aces.
                ha. You beg for someone to respond to the "merits" of your thread, but whenever I school you, you revert back to little red or green boxes. That's how I know I hurt your soul.

Why not respond to the substance of my reply? You've been begging for someone to respond about your video, now I did.

Now find me those boxers, trainers, and judges that thought Pacquaio won. Stop hiding behind your little made up colored boxes. Just because the boys around you circle jerk green squares clearly doesn't mean you know f-all about boxing since you don't even know how a boxing match is scored.

Class is dismissed, clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  It took no toll on me at all. Don't project perceptions. I voted the IV thing was a sham. Rath and I go back and forth on things and I believe he has valid points at times.

But in reviewing this fight, and any fight, let's judge it round by round. In context, to the best of our abilities. I wonder if you can rewiew PAC vs Marquez 3. I believe Marquez won. PAC won the first, the second was a draw, Marquez won the third. The 4th was clear.

Be a boxing fan, and criticize guys you worship.

Sanchez is my ATG, but he drove too fast on bad roads.
                  I told you Pac Marquez 3 is a toss up. Both guys have an argument they won. It was that close.

Secondly, it only takes 7 rounds to win a bout. I already told you 1st round is Floyd's as the author of the video already suggested which I concur. We can go to round 2 if you'd like?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Cheers
                    Great post.

Manny was in over his head. Freddy knows Manny lost, but the PAC faithful refuse to look at facts that do not support the outcome they want.

Comment

I told you Pac Marquez 3 is a toss up. Both guys have an argument they won. It was that close.

Secondly, it only takes 7 rounds to win a bout. I already told you 1st round is Floyd's as the author of the video already suggested which I concur. We can go to round 2 if you'd like?
                      I am gonna watch it again, in context, in it's entirety. That is the only fair way to do it, agreed??

Comment

Working...
                      X