No announcement yet.

Do You Support Abortion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont.

If you dont want a baby, take every step necessary to ensure it doesnt happen, its not hard with todays technology. Its completely irresponsible also for a woman to have an abortion.

On the other hand, if a raped woman wants to have one, its understandable and even though I wouldnt support abortion, I wouldnt argue against it.

Comment

I just want to know which post of jose830 in this thread was the one that started the mini lounge riot.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        All I want to say is,
        "A Baby is a Blessing"

everyone is entitled to do what they please...
        but
        what kills me on this subject is
        there's so many woman that can't have
        babies and try all their lives,
        and then
        you have so many woman
        aborting them...
        respect your point,
        and there's nothing wrong
        with adopting,
        but this is mine,
        ask any woman out there
        if they could choose between having
        their own or adopting I could guarantee
        you 100% will say, their own.
        what I posted

Comment

what I posted
          Well damn, if a good sensible post like that can get ya negative karma, I'd hate to see what trolling will, lol.

Comment

I think it should only be allowed in certain circumstances like rape

but then you'd probably get crooked doctors doing backstreet abortions, or mothers trying to physically kill the unborn baby themselves.

Comment

no, it's like taking a life

Comment

Depends on the situation.

Comment

Lets suppose there is a 18 year old girl who has a legitimately troubled relationship with her parents, lives by her self working two jobs to make ends meet, she regularly practices safe sex. Accidentally she gets pregnant, her boyfriend is close to her age who has a life of his own just started college.

She decides to have an abortion...

What is wrong with that? Would you rather let them have a child, raise it with no money, no family to help you...Force the guy out of school just so he can help to raise the baby and force to girl to leave one of her jobs or actually both her jobs so they can raise a child ultimately ruin both of the parents futures as potential someones if they continued with school etc...

So you would rather have two adults settle for a ****ty future and equally ****ty future for their kid because you do not support abortion?

How about let them correct this mistake, make something of themselves and and have a child when they have a career and school...and then give birth to a kid they can actually support.

------

This is not an odd scenario...stories like the one above happen every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                    If you dont want a baby, take every step necessary to ensure it doesnt happen, its not hard with todays technology. Its completely irresponsible also for a woman to have an abortion.
                    Busted condom and plan B 6 hours later and some still get pregnant.

Comment

Whatever the woman decides to do it's her decision, she has to live with it for the rest of her life. If she has it but doesn't really want it then is the kid better off not being born because that kid is going to grow up ****ed up in the head.

Comment

Working...
                      X