Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be an easy job for Pac.

Comment

152 and above I got Canelo.

I love how people want to call Canelo a zombie at 152 cuz Floyd fought him there. Meanwhile, Pac fights Morales at 130, Morales looks like a complete stick figure at the weigh in and Pac knew he couldn't make it there without being COMPLETELY DRAINED (and wouldn't give a catchweight), yet he is somehow applauded an praised for beating an ATG.
      Last edited by megadeth; 07-19-2014, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
        152 and above.

I love how people want to call Canelo a zombie at 152 cuz Floyd fought him there. Meanwhile, Pac fights Morales at 130, Morales looks like a complete stick figure at the weigh in and Pac knew he couldn't make it there without being COMPLETELY DRAINED (and wouldn't give a catchweight), yet he is somehow applauded an praised for beating an ATG.
        Exactly! but you forgot to mention Morales even beat Pacquiao the first time they fough.

Back on topic, Canelo/Pacquiao is not going to happen as of now, in order for this fight to happen Canelo has to take a serious beating so Pacquiao's team can feel safe knowing Saul is shot... that's the way it was when Pac decided to fight Cotto and Margarito and i don't see why it should be any different for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post
          At 152 Pac would beat Canelo, Pac is a stylistic nightmare for Canelo. 154 or above Canelo would be too big.
          Prime Pacquiao from your Sig would have destroyed Canelo so badly. In 2015 the fight could actually be competitive. @ 154.

Comment

Manny will not fight over 147

Comment

But if Manny uses his legs he would win..Canelo can not deal with movement

Comment

Canelo vs Floyd: Both had a belt at 154 yet that fight was fought at 152 CW because Floyd would have it no other way.

Manny vs Morales: Wouldn't give a CW??? Fighting for a 130 belt. So unless you don't understand the sport, 130 is the limit ......

Comment

why do people always say pacquiao is better fighting forward than backwards? in the lower weights maybe thats the case. But IMO pacquiao, just like marquez, is better when his opponents present themselves to him. Available to his reach and combos. He is better when his opponents dont make him impatient. when they attacked he rotates inthem and throw counter combos. That is why pacquiao's successes came at the higher weights, they thought he's too small and they want to bully him, but nowadays they view him differently ofcourse. Look at what happen when cotto was the one attacking, and when cotto was on the back foot. was pacquiao better in moving forward? look at hatton someone who attacks him, pacquiao is just countering happily at will. rios, margarito. bradley fought backwards in the last four rounds of their first fight and look how good he looked. watch marquez 3, pacquiao became impatient with marquez' patience that he began to overextend himself and wildly reacts to marquez' feints.

if canelo comes out with the mindset of bullying and attacking pac, thats would be a mistake. (but thats what i think would happen) so IMO, pacquiao beats the canelo floyd beat.

Comment

pac only has a chance if its a CW

Comment

Dumbass, he beat Pac the first time at 130, now he was weight drained when they rematched at the same weight?

Is you stupid or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X