Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dam hate to hear that he my favorite athlete of all time

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      Sad news, but I don't think he is days from dying like Rahman suggests. Sounds like he's more upset that Lonnie is not allowing him and other family members to visit Muhammad. But, I don't doubt Ali has now gone beyond the point of recognizing people in his life. Who knows how long he can still live, but you got to think the time is nearing. Not knowing what's going on around you and not being able to recognize anyone anymore is just like being dead anyway. Very sad news. He will always be remembered as the greatest HW champion ever.
      I agree he will defo be remembered as the greatest HW champ ever. And he is most certainly in the top of all time all divisions.

Comment

i don't need an excuse to watch this. one of my most played videos.

the critically agreed-upon peak of Ali's physical powers.

Ali at the top of the HW tree, where he belongs.

Comment

Truly sad news.

And to his wife regarding accusations of her not letting his own family see him is about as low class as one can get.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            Truly sad news.

And to his wife regarding accusations of her not letting his own family see him is about as low class as one can get.
            are you sure its not ali's wishes

Comment

The title is more pessimistic than the actual quote from his brother. Still, Ali's conditioned has seriously worsened these last few years and he could pass away in the near future. Would be a very sad day.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                are you sure its not ali's wishes
                Who can really say?

So many have taken advantage of his frail health and even state of mind that one (even his wife possibly) could have coaxed him into thinking his own family is evil, that they only want your money/wealth, etc.

It's amazing how money/fortune can be at the root of so many evils.

Comment

Truly sobering news. It will be a day I will nevr forget and suld always be recognized as a boxing holiday.

Comment

I saw Ali in Cancun in December, literally stood up one foot from him...and he appeared VERY thin...compared to a man who used to weigh 220...in his chair he looked to be about 185. I did NOT like what I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Truly sobering news. It will be a day I will nevr forget and suld always be recognized as a boxing holiday.
                      All boxing fans get an extra day off each year.

Comment

Working...
                      X