No announcement yet.

Jay Glazer: Dos Santos would beat Klitschko in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Glazer: Dos Santos would beat Klitschko in Boxing

NO WAYYYYYYYY Klitschko would knock him out inside 5 easy his defense would be awful against a 6'7 Klitschko who would jab him all night followed with right hands.

This would be one of the most one sided Boxing matches ever.

talk is cheap

Comment

One of the most idiotic comments I have ever heard. Klitschko wins by KO early mma fans/fighters have no idea NO IDEA how technical elite professional Boxing is every punch Klitschko throws would land against that guy. lol try and name a opponent this guy has faced who has anything remotely close to what a Klitschko has in terms of speed/power/technique. I would put everything I own that this fight would not reach the 6th round.

Comment

No way. Just like a Boxer wouldn't beat them at what they do, they would not beat a Top boxer at what he does either.

Comment

What an idiotic statement. Either brother would K.O him within 4 and that is being generous to Junior.

Instead of fighting for say $150,000 why not step upto the plate then? All UFC & boxing fans would be interested and it would generate millions. He'd make more in 1 fight vs one of the brothers than he ever would in the UFC
          Oh that is right because he'd get embarrassed and all the aura surrounding him would be gone.

Comment

dudes jaw would crack from a Klitschko right hand

Comment

Apparently half NFL/NBA, 75% of the US prison population, all the old timers and dana whites mob could all beat the klitschkos!!!

Just sitting back and LMFAO this past 5 or so years....

Comment

Like what he said about the supplement thing, but professional boxers should have their "ariza's" looking at what is being put into their body.

Comment

I think it's safe to assume that Dos Santos is one of the best strikers in MMA. However, just like Diaz, what they do in the cage really does not translate well to boxing, at least IMO

1. Dos Santos punches wide, leaves his guard down and essentially looks like he is punching in a street fight
                  2. with 4oz gloves I am guessing the impact would be more significant

does Glazer even following boxing at all? Notice I don't see Dana White saying things like this

Comment

Dos Santos is a beast he's one of the best Strikers in MMA, but yeh he can't beat Vitali or Wladimir in Boxing now in MMA he could though he's a brown belt in BJJ. I'm a Fan of Vitali, Wladimir and Dos Santos they are great fighters and nice guys

Comment

Working...
                    X