Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
    Congrats on your first thread without mentioning Floyd
    Why do you have to mention him too?

I guess maybe this is a White mans version of Floyd + Ex or Baby Mama + I Phone (which isn't a cheap phone to steal)

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      thats what killed me to see. Didnt care that the kids was watching.
      Hearing the little boy repeatedly say, hi daddy, made me feel sick.

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      I don't get the whole "infront of their kids" thing.

So it would be ok if he did it, if it was just them two alone??
      No definitely not, but adults fight and do stupid ****, there is no reason to expose innocent children to that.

And it looks like he was leaving her, one of them probably set up the camera because they knew it would be messy and wanted to have evidence in what is most likely going to be a divorce, he just couldn't control himself.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        i dont think it was staged....it would be hard to get the kids to show concern for their mom. And why stage that in front of children anyway....sick
        Neither do i.

It's not the sort of thing you act out is it lol.

I think he spotted the camera on the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          how does this even happen rofl

did she not hide the camera good enough and he saw it...or was he the one hiding the camera hoping that she would strike him and for some reason he punched her?
          Something is not right. If he saw the camera wouldn't he want to destroy evidence also why was she so pissed in the first place?

Comment

Can't see the dog on my phone clearly but is that a Rottweiler? It looked real confused and got in the middle to help the lady.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
              Can't see the dog on my phone clearly but is that a Rottweiler? It looked real confused and got in the middle to help the lady.
              .......yea poor dog,

thats the only truly disturbing part of the video....
              the poor dog having to see that

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                Why do you have to mention him too?

I guess maybe this is a White mans version of Floyd + Ex or Baby Mama + I Phone (which isn't a cheap phone to steal)
                Or the younger version of Freddie Roach and his little gf whom he treats like **** on his own show lol

Comment

Congrats on your first thread without mentioning Floyd
                  this is the lounge...Keep ***** like this in NSB. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by The Matrix
                    The guy planted the camera, not the girl, she must've hit him before & he wants to use it for evidence in court of their divorce settelment or whatever, thats why he's shouting out, 'YOU PUNCHED ME FIRST' then picks up the camera.
                    That's such a punk move. She hit me first. Even if she was whooping his ass, he couldnt use overpower her and wrestle her to the ground. But the fact that she hit him first, it's fair game?

Comment

That's such a punk move. She hit me first. Even if she was whooping his ass, he couldnt use overpower her and wrestle her to the ground. But the fact that she hit him first, it's fair game?
                      she never hit him...i kept looking to see if she did and couldnt see.

Comment

Working...
                      X